FRAUD COMPANY - Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

cjtandberg
Contributor
Contributor

This company sent the wrong product. I ordered 3 puzzles all different. They sent me 3 of the same puzzle that I did not order and they are literally Dollar Tree type puzzles. This company does this so they can then send a receipt to Paypal that says that I received my order. Here's the deal. I did not receive what I ordered nor do I want they crappy cheap puzzles that they did send me. They have a return policy that allows for me to get a refund if I am to dispute my order within 14 days of receiving it. I emailed them the exact same day that I received the wrong order. They responded a week later with an offer of $11 refund on a $79.95 order. I refused that offer and never heard from them again. I made a complaint with Paypal and they sided with this scam of a company because they were able to provide a receipt that I received their package of crap.  Paypal needs to review this company and see what they are doing to consumers out there. What happened to me is common and why Paypal is still doing business with them and allowing us to get ripped off is baffling. Paypal has the power to shut them down and stop this. Just because they can prove to Paypal that they sent me something and I received the delivery is not just cause to side with this so called company. They literally sent me junk! Useless! I have asked Paypal to take a second look at this transaction and not allow their customers to be blatantly ripped off with no help from them.  

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

Nathanh1997
Contributor
Contributor
Was scammed as well. I ordered faux privacy leaf fence and they sent me a bunch of cheap crappy stuff I did not order.
Login to Me Too

kezz6
Contributor
Contributor

I am reading very similar problems to mine. First I ordered a Retro Cartoon Character Puzzle and then a while later ordered a Harry Potter Puzzle. The names of the companies I ordered from were different, but when the receipts came through, they were from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd. I received absolute rubbish puzzles that I did not order. Definitely of cheap quality nowhere near worth what I paid for them. When I asked for either a complete refund of the first puzzle or the correct puzzle, I was offered a discount, or I could return the puzzle at my own expense. It's not their policy to refund. Their excuse was they are very busy in the warehouse! I have only just emailed them regarding the second puzzle which has only just arrived. I filled in a very basic generic form for PayPal a few weeks ago and as yet have not received any reply. So disappointed that people can be allowed to rip people off so easily and not be stopped. I read that someone's credit card company was going to investigate, I might go along that line too.

Login to Me Too

Snvely
Contributor
Contributor
Pay Pal has been useless. My claim was denied as PP said showed I received item. My experience with puzzle same as others, wrong item received, excuse that was warehouse's fault, offer to refund $9 or send puzzle back at my expense to receive refund. ($34.95). Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co. Ltd. uses different name on Internet for selling their product. When received product is under Shenzhen Lijuan. However, website I ordered from no longer exists - was taken down. PP could stop this fraud.
Login to Me Too

Al3xG
Contributor
Contributor
Does Paypal pays attention to his customers ? How the hell can you still allow transactions to this fraudulent company? You have a big list of complains and you still allow people to be scammed? A big minus as you are not protecting your customers!!
Login to Me Too

Toopster1
New Community Member

Same here, I ordered 3 latex Halloween masks, and an remote control opening 'Iron Man Helmet'  and what I eventually received where 3 $16 rubber masks.  But for the Iron Man Helmet I got a handful Dollar Tree crap! (small Rubber Duck, tiny football helmet, a plastic propeller?? a cheap 99 cent necklace) And in both instances Pay-pal sided with this company for the reason that I did in-fact receive "items" from them!?

Plus this company uses 'Pop-Up' websites with fake 'contact emails', using misleading ads to hook costumers and then after a short period of time. .  the website disappears??  Sadly being an overseas companies, we can't sue for False Advertising Practices!

Login to Me Too

Agirlandhergoat
Contributor
Contributor
Yep, I ordered a bunch of puzzles as holiday gifts. I didn’t get anything I ordered— the puzzles were wrong— AND they taped the puzzles into a cube for shipping. Can’t give those as gifts. They were also all damaged because they put the puzzle cube into a flimsy plastic mailer. I emailed the company and after some back and forth with mere pittances as recompense, I was told if I kept up the “harassment” the person emailing me would be fired. That’s when I opened the case with PayPal. Shenzhen Lijuan refuses to pay my return shipping so it cost me $82 to send the crap back to them. PayPal only reimburses $30 for shipping. I’m out $52.40 and no puzzles.
Login to Me Too

vipe57
Contributor
Contributor

i was offered $20.00 refund 😠 . i refused and gambled [i also was NOT sending it back at my expense]. thankfully i won a full refund. if ANYONE has this problem, do a dispute of "I received an item that wasn't as described" and go from there.

Login to Me Too

unhappyshopper2
New Community Member

I too ordered 2 "Thomas Kinkade" puzzles advertised on Facebook. I received one knock off puzzle and one paper thin puzzle. I did contact PayPal. Shenzhen offered a 50% refund which I accepted rather than take my chances at getting nothing. Not able to give as gifts as they also came very cheaply packaged and crushed.

Login to Me Too

Snowball4912
Contributor
Contributor
I had the exact same problem. I did not receive the items that I ordered. PayPal required me to pay almost $30 in shipping to return them. Still waiting for the balance to be refunded to me. PayPal should be ashamed doing business with this scam company. I’ll be filing a consumer complaint with the FTC and the state attorney general against both Shenzhen and PayPal.
Login to Me Too

KJ47
Contributor
Contributor
Same, ordered some clothes from this place, nothing fits nothing is what I ordered. They offered to give a percentage and keep the product. I wanted to return them and got paypal involved. They offerd a full refund but it will cost more than $100 to return this **bleep** product. Not sure what to do now. What a garbage company. They should be shut down and Paypal should get there customer priorities in order. Worst ever!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.