FRAUD COMPANY - Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

cjtandberg
Contributor
Contributor

This company sent the wrong product. I ordered 3 puzzles all different. They sent me 3 of the same puzzle that I did not order and they are literally Dollar Tree type puzzles. This company does this so they can then send a receipt to Paypal that says that I received my order. Here's the deal. I did not receive what I ordered nor do I want they crappy cheap puzzles that they did send me. They have a return policy that allows for me to get a refund if I am to dispute my order within 14 days of receiving it. I emailed them the exact same day that I received the wrong order. They responded a week later with an offer of $11 refund on a $79.95 order. I refused that offer and never heard from them again. I made a complaint with Paypal and they sided with this scam of a company because they were able to provide a receipt that I received their package of crap.  Paypal needs to review this company and see what they are doing to consumers out there. What happened to me is common and why Paypal is still doing business with them and allowing us to get ripped off is baffling. Paypal has the power to shut them down and stop this. Just because they can prove to Paypal that they sent me something and I received the delivery is not just cause to side with this so called company. They literally sent me junk! Useless! I have asked Paypal to take a second look at this transaction and not allow their customers to be blatantly ripped off with no help from them.  

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

Mjk127

I ordered a kitchen appliance from this company and never received it.  I did get a crappy ring that i never ordered but now there is a record of a package coming to my home.  The paypal dispute resolution system has not worked for me but it  appears that my credit card company has dealt with many such claims and they have agreed to dispute the charge for me.  If enough of us succeed at getting Paypal to suffer the loss, perhaps they will be more selective about the companies they deal with.

Login to Me Too

cjtandberg
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal closed my dispute and sided once again with this HORRIBLE FRAUDULENT FAKE "COMPANY"!

Login to Me Too

ReallyMeToo

Did the same to me.

Login to Me Too

Oliviadrab
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered three Star Trek puzzles from what turned out to be this crap company. What they sent me were three identical cheap garbage skull puzzles (as you said Dollar Store puzzles). PayPal hasn't closed this yet, but I am guessing they are on the verge of it, and of course, I can't get anyone at PayPal to answer the phone (it keeps hanging up on me.) I am finding so many people being scammed by this company that PAYPAL supports, clearly. And there is no way of knowing who they are until you purchase. That is the last time I will ever use PayPal again for any purchase.

Login to Me Too

Jean1229
New Community Member
I ordered a horror theme puzzle and they sent me a cheap house puzzle, and refuse to refund or send the correct item. It’s against their policy, so they say, PayPal should look into all these complaints and do something about these scammers, they continue to let these ppl scam ppl through here, it’s pathetic and disappointing. Do better, PayPal.
Login to Me Too

vipe57
Contributor
Contributor

i also ordered the horror puzzle. and like you i recieved a cheap 'flowers' puzzle, with paypal saying that they were sent proof i recieved item. case closed!. what a ripoff not happy jan 

Login to Me Too

vipe57
Contributor
Contributor

i replied to the paypal email i recieved a day ago.

An update on your PayPal claim (Case ID PP-D-85036894) This message is from a trusted sender. You replied on Mon 16/11/2020 20:38 service at paypal.com.auSun 15/11/2020 21:25    Dear Michael <removed>, We're currently investigating the following complaint: Transaction Details-Case ID: PP-D-85036894Transaction amount: $40.98 USDDispute amount: $40.98 USDTransaction ID: 5BD30884R6102092FTransaction date: 2 August 2020-
A partial refund in the amount of $20 has been suggested to resolve this complaint.   If this partial refund amount is acceptable to you, please reply to this email within the next 3 days and include the statement, "I ACCEPT THIS PARTIAL REFUND" in the body of your email. Make sure the subject line contains your case ID # PP-D-85036894.  If you do not wish to accept this partial refund, please reply to this email within the next 3 days and include the statement, "I DENY THIS PARTIAL REFUND" in the body of your email. Again, make sure your subject line contains your case ID # PP-D-85036894.  If you do not decide on this partial refund offer within 3 calendar days, PayPal will complete the investigation and determine the outcome of the claim.   You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center at https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.   Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Sincerely,
Protection ServicesPayPal-© 1999-2020  PayPal. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited ABN <removed> which holds Australian Financial Services Licence number <removed>. Any information provided is general only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read and consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement before acquiring or using the service.
  i replied with - Hi, seeing as this has not been a one off problem [re so many many people getting not what they paid for] i am going with "I DENY THIS PARTIAL REFUND".  Michael<removed>  4 times i have tried sending an email to paypal. 4 times it has been " Undeliverable: Case ID PP-D-85036894" '' Undeliverable: Re: An update on your PayPal claim Case ID PP-D-85036894"  " Undeliverable: Re: An update on your PayPal claim (Case ID PP-D-85036894)"

Login to Me Too

Vidalee
Contributor
Contributor
Maddening that there's no justice with this fraudulent company who's still in operation.
Login to Me Too

vipe57
Contributor
Contributor

i changed tactics with my "horror" puzzle .... i changed the dispute to "I received an item that wasn't as described" and finally received a full refund!. YAY lol.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.