FRAUD ALERT - SCHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS AND OURDANCER 10

Linda-S
Contributor
Contributor

FRAUD - SCAM – DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM OURDANCER 10     

OR Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics

I requested a refund from Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics due to their bait and switch tactics.  I purchased two stainless steel over the sink kitchen rack systems after reading a Facebook advertisement.  The name Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics did not appear on my original order.  I ordered from ourdancer10.     

Instead of the two stainless steel over the sink kitchen rack systems, I received two useless white plastic baskets not much bigger than strawberry baskets.   What was sent was not even pictured as part of the kitchen rack system.  One June 15th, these dinky baskets arrived, and I looked for the rest of the shipment to arrive, presuming that they had to send things separately.  I finally went online to the tracking website, only to learn that the order was complete, in their opinion.

In response to my request for a complete refund, this is what I received, and replied to:

SHENZHEN: “Could you please give us more details about it?”

ME: DID YOU NOT READ MY ORIGINAL COMPLAINT?  (MY ORIGINAL COMPLAINT HAD ALL THE DETAILS)

DOES MY EXPERIENCE SOUND FAMILIAR?  I SEE ONLINE THAT YOU DID NOT HONOR YOUR 'WORD' WHEN YOU SOLD THE DISH DRAINER TO DOZENS OF OTHER PEOPLE, JUST LIKE ME.  YOU SENT ME SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I ORDERED.  IN READING YOUR REVIEWS, ONLINE, IT IS CLEAR TO ME THAT THIS BAIT AND SWITCH TACTIC IS COMMONPLACE WITH YOU.  I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR COMPANY, AS THIS SEEMS TO BE THE WAY YOU CHOOSE TO DO BUSINESS, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF CUSTOMERS.  THIS EXPERIENCE MAKES ME WARY OF EVER DOING BUSINESS ONLINE WITH A COMPANY THAT I DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH.  YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED BY HOW YOU DO BUSINESS AND THE DISAPPOINTMENT YOU CAUSE.  YOU TOOK MY MONEY, GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH, AND BEHAVED DISHONESTLY.  THE ITEM YOU SENT ME WAS NOT EVEN PICTURED IN THE PHOTOGRAPH OF WHAT I PURCHASED FROM YOU!  I CAN'T EVEN USE IT FOR ANY PURPOSE.

SHENZHEN: “According to our policy, all items must be returned to us at the customer's expense for a full refund to our Logistics Center address,it will cost more than 20 United States Dollars.”

ME: PLEASE PROVIDE THE CORRECT LOGISTICS CENTER ADDRESS FOR MY REFUND. 

SHENZHEN: “Or could I suggest that we issue a partial refund about 20% and you do not need to return item to us which could save your time and money? Is it acceptable for you?”

ME: NO, WHAT YOU PROPOSE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME.

SHENZHEN:  “PS: Please do not worry, we will provide the return address if you insist on returning item.”

ME:   YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED ME WITH THE RETURN ADDRESS, AS I ALREADY INSISTED UPON RETURNING THE ITEM.  WHY WOULD I KEEP SOMETHING I NEVER ORDERED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

SHENZHEN: “But kindly note that we do not accept Unauthorized return.”

ME:  WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNAUTHORIZED RETURN'?  IS THIS ANOTHER WAY TO SCAM ME?  DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO AUTHORIZE THIS RETURN.

SHENZHEN:  “You may not be able to get the refund if you ship it to a wrong address.”

ME:  PROVIDE ME WITH THE RIGHT ADDRESS TO SEND THE RETURNED MERCHANDISE TO AND NOT THE WRONG ADDRESS.

Beware people….  I don’t trust that I will ever get a refund from this company.       

Linda S.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Blackrose141
New Community Member
I wished I read your post before I ordered. Exactly the same happened to me. I ordered the rack and got a small dish soap basket. I am in the middle of trying to reclaim my money back. They don't answer my emails. I get them back with undeliverable. I reached out to PayPal and am hopeful they can help me. I also reported to consumer protection in my State per PayPal request. Crossing my fingers.
Login to Me Too

Geraldinejarrel
Contributor
Contributor
This company scammed many PayPal customers with no support from PayPal. I am truly disappointed and no longer trust that I have protection when using this service.
Login to Me Too

Linda-S
Contributor
Contributor

Geraldine, my experience went from  BAD to worse.   Pay Pal should not associate themselves with such a corrupt company.  Furthermore, their restrictive offer of help has deadlines, and the back and forth between myself and the company made it clear that nothing would be resolved within Pay Pal's window of opportunity.   I called my credit card company, Wells Fargo, and they immediately refunded me, and fought for the refund themselves.  They were well-acquainted with this company and their fraudulent practices.    My recommendation is that you go to your credit card company and ask for their help. 

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.