FORTUNIAPRI Sydney

bmac7
Contributor
Contributor

I was charged $180.33 to my PayPal account for 4th Jan -  FORTUNIAPRI Sydney

I don't know what FORTUNIAPRI is...any clues? is it a fraud? 

Appreciate feedback. 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

KO0
Contributor
Contributor
I was charged $140.05 on 3rd Jan 2020 from the same place. I don't know who they are either. I'd appreciate some answers too.
Login to Me Too

bmac7
Contributor
Contributor

To those people with questions about Fortunapri I found the company (google it) and emailed them but they don't seem to have a clue. So I have made a complaint to a real person at PayPal who is investigating. No word back from them yet though! 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bmac7, @KO0, and @colleeng28,

I'm sorry to hear that there's an unrecognized transaction. This could be the name of a parent company from which a product that has a different name was purchased. It might also be a subscription or billing agreement payment that was set up in the past. 

If you do not recall making the transaction from any company and you've checked your preapproved payments, you can report the transaction as unauthorized.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

winderlass
Contributor
Contributor
Could this possibly be the wieghtloss stickers that u stick to your stomach? I bought some today and that same thing came up on paypal.
Login to Me Too

Jeannierivera
Contributor
Contributor

I just did the same thing today, 15 Sep. Now I'm wondering if I just got scammed. 

Login to Me Too

colleeng28
Contributor
Contributor

I was charged $69.17 (CDN) yesterday.  What is this company?

Login to Me Too

dellnoa
New Community Member

I was charged USD $50.31 in Aug (I know, a bit late for checking my accounts!). No idea what the company would be, I live in New Zealand. Complaint lodged with Paypal so hopefully some answers soon.

Login to Me Too

terrikay

I have a charge of $30.94 from FORTUNIAPRI and I do not know what it was for or even if I actually instigated it.

I have tried googling this name and it appears to be a fraud??
How can I get a refund?

Thank you

Terri <removed>

[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @terrikay,

I'm sorry to hear that you've also had an unrecognized charge. Please see my response above for a link to instructions for reporting the transaction as unauthorized.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.