FBI Report in Process - PayPal gave my money to some woman I do not know and denied the claim ...

srf
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal gave my money to some woman I do not know and denied the claim ... My bank is helping me. This is the 2nd time PayPal has allowed me to be robbed, but I won last time and will again. 

Does anyone know this woman. PayPal illegally gave her $ from my bank account. Illegal Wire Transfer. FBI! Sheila McCray, Philadelphia  Upper Darby Area, Real World Law, P.C.
Money Sent
- $500.21
Today, this woman got $500.21 from my PayPal account. I called the number from her email address given on PayPal and left a message giving the benefit of doubt that it was an accident - no response. PayPal denies my claim which I'll report to the FBI as it is an Internet Wire Fraud - illegal money transfer. This is the woman. Do you know her? https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheila-mccray-6b306839...
XMA Header Image
This is her photo. Do you know her?
Sheila McCray.jpg

Sheila McCray - Paralegal and Office Mgr - Real World Law, P.C. | LinkedIn
View Sheila McCray’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Sheila has 12 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Sheila’s connections and jobs at similar companies.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.