FALSE Tracking information PROVIDED by Hacker

Sandy614
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on April 25th for a Kayak from a Store online called vemwear. (you can look at this online store) It looks like a version of "Justice for Girls" Anyways as soon as i placed the order I never received an email confirmation nor i never received a tracking number  send to my gmail. I look at paypal Praying it would say VEMWEAR LLC or INC. WELL RED FLAF: I  got a charge from some Chinese name on pay pal account under Xiang <removed>, i immediately called paypal to cxl the sale...and no one answered. I emailed them immediately to cxl that purchase as i then had suspicious it was a Hacker.  NO one called me so I made a dispute to paypal. on 5/6/20 they send me the report below saying they denied my case cause the seller provided shipping details..WHAT??? THATS A LIE. When i open the shipping info from UPS i lost it...It shows they deliver to my city and state..(no where do you see my address) two days later: 4/28.20 and a note saying: Met Customer Man..Like WTH?? They must of meet CASPER the Ghost. No one was at my house at 12:35 on 4/28/20. First lie. Secondly the weight they entered is 1 pound...Ummmmm a lifetime Kayak does not weigh 1 pound. I was infuriated that PAYPAL doesnt give a rats A** and they dont even investigate. MORONS!! if you read my claim you would see i ordered a Kayak. I email you on 4/25 10 minutes after purchase. Which part don you understand..So i called UPS told them the story. I cant believe you marked a shipment delivered i never got. The rep said: "maa'm we are so sorry...the person who shipped to you has an account with us and they created the label they are allowed to come back and mark the order delivered themselves". GET THE F OUT OF HERE!!! How in the world do  you let the merchant (Hacker ) put in fake info. He apologized and ask me for my address..so he could conf if that was the same  address "the hacker" had entered. I gave him mine..and nope - the hacker did not enter my address in the label. So BOOM - proof i never got anything. so he told me to contact pay pal back and they could reveal the address to them since they could not tell me, so they could proof to them i was telling the truth. Well guess what? Pay pal CLOSED my claim and said the sell was authorized. Never called me back, never called UPS, never investigated the company VEMWARE's website as the address listed is a home in PA, the phone is disconnected and the name of the owner says Thomas Smith..LMAO!! Pay pal does not care to investigate. Is like they are ran by AI Robots who have no common sense. I opened a claim with my bank..and they are investigating. I even opened a claim whit the Internet Crime complaint center (FBI) to get this dam hackers. IF you google this company the SCAM is listed everywhere. NOTE: They use different company names with the same style of webstore like: (FaceKubs) (choulioshop.live) .,i notice they rotate the stores names per day..and offer the kayak or whatever item they see you are looking for a sale..so if the retail kayak is 189.00 they offer it for $99 or $73.00 on SALE. they are wicked. I wonder if this whole system is corrupt and someone inside PayPal is behind all of this. Well will find out soon. I am closing my account with Paypal and never again will use them. I'm contacting the media also to do a report on this. At some point his has to stop!!! 

This is the contact us from the FAKE store: (you can google it yourself) 

Email Us:<removed>

Hit us up with any questions about your order.

We're here to help you!

Call Us[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Need to speak with someone? Our customer care team is ready to pick up the phone!

Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm PT

Office Address: <removed>

Pay Pals Response:

Hello xxxxxxx,

We received the case(s) you filed on April 25, 2020.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-63313226

Transaction Amount: $99.49 USD

Dispute Amount: $99.49 USD

Transaction ID: 33944691BU222042Y

Transaction Date: April 25, 2020

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

Nicoleeee
New Community Member
I ordered a air conditioner for my dad from Chulio.live and NEVER RECEIVED IT YET. it’s been a month or so. Can’t email the website or contact anyone at all. Guess my money got stolen. This world is sad these days. NOT TO MENTION FATHERS DAY IS AROUND THE CORNER.
Login to Me Too

Kjlucas
New Community Member
Yes this happened exactly the same way you stated. Everything you said is on point. Mine was through a "company" called facekubs. I bought my wife a cruiser bicycle fir $66.00 and I should of known that it was to good to be true. So whatever you hear please let me know so I can do the same to try and solve this!!
Login to Me Too

dworsborn
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was USFITWEAR.com item 

Extreme Max 3005.3430 Undermount Pontoon Ladder - 5-Step

filed dispute with PayPal, same store claim denied due to items shown delivered by UPS to my address, 2nd day air weight 1 pound.  Contacted UPS they said they did not deliver and I would have to contact the seller.  Now I can't get a PayPal option to refile the claim.  Why am I even using PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Sandy614
Contributor
Contributor

Call your BANK. I used Chase and I  explained everything step by step. They immediately refunded me the $99. I told them PP was denying the claim and explained to them what the UPS guy told me. I also went the Fraud link on the UPS site and filed a claim. After you complete it print it.. so you keep a copy of it as proof that you are legit. What blows my mind is how does PP let them use their payment system to commit fraud? I hold PP accountable. Do you F*ing Job and investigate... and get this ppl out of your vendor list. Its not that hard!!  

Login to Me Too

Sandy614
Contributor
Contributor

Call your BANK. I used Chase and I  explained everything step by step. They immediately refunded me the $99. I told them PP was denying the claim and explained to them what the UPS guy told me. I also went the Fraud link on the UPS site and filed a claim. After you complete it print it.. so you keep a copy of it as proof that you are legit. What blows my mind is how does PP let them use their payment system to commit fraud? I hold PP accountable. Do you **bleep** Job and investigate... and get this ppl out of your vendor list. Its not that hard!!  

Login to Me Too

bam670
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact same experience and Paypal has denied my dispute.  I do not want to have to go to my bank but it looks like I am going to have to.  It's incredibly frustrating.  

Login to Me Too

Redneckmd
Contributor
Contributor

I am asking people involved to file a complaint with the FTC under internet shopping. Takes 5 mins. 

Login to Me Too

Redneckmd
Contributor
Contributor

Go to the federal trade commission and file a complaint mentioning PayPal’s lack of effort. Someone needs to come down on PayPal 

Login to Me Too

Allielucas1
Contributor
Contributor

I had the EXACT same experience. I was denied by PayPal because Vemwear provided shipping info and it said it was delivered by UPS...a package that weighed .90 lbs, my order was for 2 CASES OF MREs with 12 meals in each case, the weight is about 40lbs. Not even close, so I filed a claim with UPS and it was closed so I filed another one stating I have cameras outside my house and when someone approaches my house I immediately get a notice. So there is NO WAY. Denied again. Called PayPal and explained and they said it came from Amazon (which in no way came from there) and said I needed to contact them. This is such **bleep**. So much for PayPal having our back. I’m deleting them too! FROM PAYPAL: Details about your shipment Dear ***** *chinese writing removed* added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them. Shipper UPS Tracking number 1Z6X77R60378791** Shipping status Shipped If you have questions about the shipment, please contact [Removed email] Seller *chinese writing removed* [Removed email] Description Unit price Qty Amount Item Name: Beapro d1v04xa74 Item# 1 $79.49 USD 1 $79.49 USD Subtotal $79.49 USD AFTER I FILED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL: Case closed Case ID: PP-D-65681528 The outcome of the case was not in your favor. Case details: Dispute Reason: Item not received Case Status: Closed Case Resolution: Decided in seller's favour Adjudication reason: Valid tracking info provided by the seller. Seller information: *chinese writing removed* Transaction amount: $79.49 USD Refund requested: $79.49 USD Transaction ID 2UF58148ND510***** Payment method: BANK OF AMERICA Shipping address: Xxxxxxx, United States Date reported: May 11, 2020 Your notes: I got a message stating it was delivered and it never was. I have cameras outside my house and it was never delivered. **(ADDED SEVERAL SCREEN SHOTS OF INFO)** Information provided by the seller Date: May 11, 2020 Tracking info 1Z6X77R60378****** UPS RECEIVED THIS FROM UPS: CloseProof of Delivery Dear Customer, This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below. Tracking Number 1Z6X77R60378791*** Weight 0.90 LBS Service UPS Ground Shipped / Billed On 05/03/2020 Delivered On 05/05/2020 2:50 P.M. Ship To ELKTON, MD, US Received By DRIVER RELEASE Left At Front Door

Login to Me Too

Allielucas1
Contributor
Contributor
This is a link to file a complaint with the FBI INTERNET CRIME: https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.