Ordered face masks on line 20/7/2020

Have not yet received.

Anyone out there with a similar issue

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Klivdalur
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered face masks with shields -they looked very fancy on the picture in the add, used by school children ect -hoverver when I received the mask it was nothing like what was show on the picture, very "homemade" feel to it and it was impossible to see through the shield, let alone read! Completely useless! I am trying to get a full refund, but I get no reply from the Vango group custumers service, so I hope PayPal will accept some responsibility for allowing this firm to use the platform, it is a total scam in my opinion 😞  

Login to Me Too

anikvo
New Community Member
Just received my 3 masks after 2 months. Absolutely rubish. This is not what was advertised. Its cheaply made. Doesnt hold at all. Fog all over. I am beyond mad. How do we get a refund? It wasnt cheap either. I was really looking forward to receive these masks.
Login to Me Too

LampChar
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Does anyone know how to get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Leonard72
New Community Member

I ordered the mask too but nothing is just arrived i think that the company is a big fake i hope in paypal to payback money

Login to Me Too

Karla_pynna

goofy56
New Community Member
order mine on 7/17/20 and never received them eithet
Login to Me Too

Barose
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mine oh Aug 1st 2020.  I have never received them. 

Login to Me Too

samando
Contributor
Contributor
Contact paypal. Commence a dispute.
Login to Me Too

i got a clear mask and all the rubber pieces broke as I put them on the mask and tried to put it on my head. I googled it and saw a lot of scam notices, so I reported it to paypal. on Nov 20. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.