Extra expenses

Chrecono
Contributor
Contributor
I just noticed that in my bank account I have several expenses to "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A" which I have not done. When I check in my PayPal account, however, these expenses do not appear. I do not know how I can start a reclamation about these expenses that are not mine (they have been debited in my account for since a couple of months, but I just noticed it now), and which steps should I take from now on to make sure that they do not keep debiting these expenses to me. Thanks for the help.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Chrecono

I hope you're doing well! 

We're sorry to hear this unauthorized charges.

If this charges are not reflected in your PayPal activity, please reach out with our Customer Service so we can manually locate those payment and dispute it. The most possible situation i can think of is, your debit card or bankaccount might be associated with another account OR might have been used into a guest checkout payment that's why it's not reflected in your PayPal account. Please reach out to our customer service so we can take care of this. If you are hesitant as well, you may notify your Financial Institution to freeze the account while we are checking this. 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages.
Use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in.
Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
You may contact Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter

I Hope this helps! Stay safe! 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.