Expired Dispute

1905TS_
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

I paid £160 for a tee shirt and hoodie, neither of which turned up. Haven't heard anything from the seller since I sent the money, despite numerous attempts. 

I was unaware of there being a time limit to which the dispute expires and have limited access to the email my account is registered to so I missed the email regarding the time limit.

Is there anything I can do to get this money back? Just had my car break down and i'm desperate for money to be able to repair my car and work again..

Many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1905TS_

You could ring c.s. and explain but its unlikely they will let you open it again, worth a shot though.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Failing that if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then try a chargeback.

Lastly if the company is in the UK as well then small claims court?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.