Expandable privacy fence - Buy 5 get 5 free & free shipping - urebir.com website (now gone)

Keanu77
Contributor
Contributor

Seller info Jingkun Real Estate Investment Development Co., Ltd.

I received product but just the leaves/foliage, set of 10, (not the expandable one as shown in pictures and videos),  approximately 1 ft wide connecting pieces. Their website is gone - urebir.com (where I bought it from). This was an add from Facebook.

Now, that I have reported this to Paypal as a scam because the product sent to me was not as promised or advertised on their website, Seller is only offering me only half of the amount I paid as a refund. Their website is now gone, or has been gone. Don't you think they are scamming people because of this false advertising and then getting your money when you are are trying to ask for a refund? It is not fair at all and I believe it is a scam. Why sudden disappearance of their website. Facebook and Paypal should go after these types of companies. They should return the money or refund the hard earned money of customers.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Yakiman123
Contributor
Contributor

Im fighting the same battle.  They ship 10.00 of garbage and charge 100.00. Then offer a refund of 40.00, for something you didnt order.  They finally offered a full refund but I had to ship it to China!  And they even say in an earlier email, shipping to China they cannot guarantee its delivery, so the 40.00 is a better offer.  Total scam.  And paypal says I have to file a internet crime report to get a refund!  So stupid.  Thee pirates have figured out how to scam through paypal and Facebook

Login to Me Too

Keanu77
Contributor
Contributor

I actually called my credit card company attached to my paypal account and actually filed a claim as well. Credit card company will also do an investigation and see what they can do to return the money or credit it back to my account. No guarantees yet. Paypal will not do something but I believe they should. I might just use my own credit card company next time. It is protected by fraud. 

Login to Me Too

Eshuler52
Contributor
Contributor
Same here I order some heat transfer paper, i got nothing but a charge for real estate investment
Login to Me Too

lin191
New Community Member

Had this problem too - just junk, they offered a partial refund which I refused.  Sent it back but it is still sitting in customs.  Have tracking but because I did not take a photo of parcel with postage, resolution is refusing the refund of $70 odd dollars.  not happy Jan.  This company is uncontactable - do not purchase from them.  Junk, junk and more junk

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.