Escapism of PayPal & Merchant CDKEYS

yesuswe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,
There was an unauthorised transaction done on my account & no one is responding to my plea. So I finally decided to write this few words. Never use PayPal. If you are reading this, then sooner or later you'll be a victim of this scam by both PayPal & Merchant (CDKEYS).

The following is addressed to PayPal & Merchant:
None of you, Bank, PayPal & the merchant CDKEYS have responsibility or answerability to their client. Everyone is sitting here to snatch money by hook-or-crook. I have no hesitation or feeling sorry to say this. You all just want to make money & runaway / hide when client comes-up with grievance. You have process, restrictions, regulations, and all the nonsense for authorised client, whereas a fraudster will just come into your servers, hack someone’s account, loot hard earned money, delete account, you don’t have restrictions / process / whatever to those fraudsters. For you making money is the primary intention & the only intention.

The amount of process, restrictions, regulations, etc. you impose on genuine client, if a part of that is imposed on securing your systems would have avoided all this mess. You write nice looking, beautiful phrases or statements to client, but the same is not your intention or followed in the implementations. Some half-knowledge, half-alive, half-human, fake-named sit in the position to take client grievances, who’s just sitting there to finish their job-hours & take remuneration for doing nothing. They are not to be called “customer support exec.” but shall be called “customer support blockers”. I pity their lives & convey my sympathy for being in a lifeless position.

Explanation of culprits in the whole issue:

BANK: “You had authorised PayPal to make payments. We had received a secure request for payment, which we made. We are no way concern in this episode. So, you please take it up with PayPal”. (This seems to be even right).

(Accused-2) - MERCHANT: “We had received payment from PayPal secure gateway. There is no hacking / unauthorised entry on our site, so we are just playing our part. As unauthorised entry had happened with PayPal, please take it up with PayPal for the resolution”. CDKEYS can always cancel this order as it is not completed / delivered & return the money to PayPal.

(Accused-1)PAYPAL: “Sorry, if there is a way, we would definitely assist you. We can’t help you on closed account as per our REGULATIONS. Please note that our email services are stopped” (it is as good as saying ‘Go-to-Hell with your issue, we had made our money’).

it's very weird and joke of the decade that PayPal operates without a way for clients to speak to them or send email. (it is evident that they are at a mistake, they can’t show their face or provide answers to client’s genuine queries. If they accept calls or email, they know very well that clients will take there in-and-out)

Just login to PayPal forum & see, people are crying for their lost money. I appeal to Indian and other country Govts. to ban PayPal & save citizens hard earned money.

If “A1” & “A2” had any sense of doing justice to their clients, they both would have discussed with each other & resolve this issue (which is absolutely possible). But they don’t, as they will lose the money that they earned. I’m so sorry for you, as you never found any better way to earn money.

At this moment I declare that I donate INR 5,727.27 to PayPal & CDKEYS in charity. Share the money equally, no disputes among you, as you had mutually agreed to cheat people with their money. Please don’t follow up with me or try to refund the charity that I gave you.

I promise that I’ll put all my efforts & will try the best in my capacity to propagate this whole episode in all possible ways (Print, word-of-mouth, press media, social media, etc.). May God show you path to come out of this darkness & live a better life.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.