Escalated to a claim

Magsp3
Contributor
Contributor

I have escalated a claim and PayPal are awaiting an answer from the seller but I keep getting emails from the seller asking me to except another resolution asking me to pay more money. All I want is for them to send me an address to return the item for a full refund because the item is not what is advertised but they are not listening, what do I do 

magsp3

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Magsp3,

Appreciate your concern. Rest assured, the relevant team will update you by email as soon as there is any progress. It sounds like you don't need to do anything for now. If PayPal ask you to return the item, make sure it is only returned to the address provided by our team to ensure you are covered under our Buyer Protection policy. Keep an eye on your emails for any updates.

Thanks,

Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Magsp3,

Appreciate your concern. Rest assured, the relevant team will update you by email as soon as there is any progress. It sounds like you don't need to do anything for now. If PayPal ask you to return the item, make sure it is only returned to the address provided by our team to ensure you are covered under our Buyer Protection policy. Keep an eye on your emails for any updates.

Thanks,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.