Escalated dispute case

May1976
Contributor
Contributor
I bought dumbbells but I received elastic ropes ! Its cheating ! The seller agreed that give me full refund but I need to return the items . It sounds good. But the problem is that the return address . Two different language addresses are not same. If I return the items they won't receive . So I still cant get my refund ! They keep cheating ! I try to contact paypal customer service to solve this problem but I cant . They keep showing the same questions ,but no personal service . Look like, the seller will be succeed . Anybody has the same problem ? What should I do ?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

tlovesldh
Contributor
Contributor
Just ask the bot for a representative and wait for a reply . They’re probably just working on it they’ve redirected mine to a limitations team.
Login to Me Too

ray23z
Contributor
Contributor
Even if you send it to the right address, you can rest assure that you won't get your refund back. PayPal is not helping out either so since its a scam go to your bank and they will resolve it quicker.
Login to Me Too

May1976
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, you are right . Thank you !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.