Escalated claim

Marlene1111
Contributor
Contributor

I asked PP to escalate a claim and the seller did not respond.The deadline for the seller is reached and I don't have further decisions from PP.

How can I contact PP to get answers why,there is no action?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Randy

@Marlene1111,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  If the claim in question was filed for Item Not Received (INR) or Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) the seller would be provided 10 calendar days to respond to PayPal.  If the seller didn't respond within the specified timeframe, the claim will automatically close in the buyer's favor with a refund on the 11th day.  I recommend checking the current status of the case via your account's Resolution Center if you haven't yet received a refund.  

- Randy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Randy

@Marlene1111,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  If the claim in question was filed for Item Not Received (INR) or Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) the seller would be provided 10 calendar days to respond to PayPal.  If the seller didn't respond within the specified timeframe, the claim will automatically close in the buyer's favor with a refund on the 11th day.  I recommend checking the current status of the case via your account's Resolution Center if you haven't yet received a refund.  

- Randy

Login to Me Too

marygrace123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am really frustrated by what suddenly happened to my PP account, an amount was deducted and it's not even my own money just because a previous employer suddenly filed a dispute of what's supposed to be his payment for my online job. After 4 long months and he suddenly filed a claim when in fact it was in the NOTE it was my VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SALARY. I worked on the tasks spent long hours to accomplished it, he didn't even pay me for the following weeks. He didn't respond to me when I tried to discuss with him and now he would just claim something out of the blue and leaving a mess on my PP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.