Escalated Case Automatically Denied

Cosmic_Lycan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently filed 2 charge backs (one order, two different payments), I provided everything I needed to and thoroughly explained the situation. My first request was accepted and filed, however, the second one was automatically declined. PayPal did not provide a reason why it was declined and although I have emailed support, they have not gotten back to me. This is an emergency, please, any help is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cosmic_Lycan 

Nothing to do with paypal, a chargeback is done via your card issuer directly and they make any decisions and not paypal so you need to ask them.

You can only open a paypal dispute for non receipt OR not as described and not a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cosmic_Lycan
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Hey! Thanks so much for the reply.

I understand the escalation being apart of my card holder, yet I do not have a card or a bank attached to my paypal. My paypal only accepts business payments and all money is held in paypal credit. I instantly escalated 2 cases I reported, but one of them was instantly denied while the other was accepted. PayPal said based on the information I provided them it was denied, yet they both had the same information.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.