Error sending response on an open case

Antonioooo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all. I'm trying to answer to paypal in my open case but I'm getting the error "please try again. something went wrong in our end" I really need to solve this because I have sent back already the ebay item to the seller and the error appears again and again. I would like just to send the tracking of the shipment to paypal. Would you help me please? Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

carolearnold
Contributor
Contributor

I just mailed back the package that I've asked for a refund on.  Per the PayPal request, in order to resolve this I have to upload a copy of the address label (and I am including the USPS receipt with tracking number).  I have made seven attempts to do so and keep getting an error message.  I have until 3:00am EDT on Sunday, April 7th to get this completed so I am under a time crunch.  I have called PayPal and the automated system is useless, so I am hoping that someone can help me.  This is the error code I am getting.PayPalResolutionCenter2.jpg

Login to Me Too

carolearnold
Contributor
Contributor

And obviously, since I could upload the photo of the error message there is something wrong with the site!!

Login to Me Too

Antonioooo
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. This is the exactly issue. Who can help us, please?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Antonioooo,

I am sorry about your issue. Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

herbie2001
Contributor
Contributor
That doesn't help im having the same problem I need to get pictures to PayPal by tomorrow and it's not letting me do it !!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.