cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message replying to dispute so cannot add my information

Highlighted
Contributor

Error message replying to dispute so cannot add my information

I have an open dispute where it is asking me for more information.  The clock is ticking and I have a limited time to respond.   However each time I add the data and information I get an error message saying something went wrong and do I want to try again.  this has been going on for 6 days now.  5 days ago I contacted paypal via the chat app  - and I have not had a reply, and my time is running out for the response to the case.  Also I contacted paypal via twitter yesterday, where they advised they would raise it to the correct department and I again have heard nothing.  So I am very worried as the amount in dispute is large due to the seller sending an item which was completely different to what was advertised.  Why is the  error showing and I cannot reply to the case dispute?  how do I fix this?  my account is not limited.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Error message replying to dispute so cannot add my information

Ditto having the same problem and no reply from PayPal message dept
Highlighted
Contributor

@Kang1762000 Its an absolute joke.  how are we supposed to respond in the timescales they provide?!  I have had no response in 5 days.  How long have you been waiting?

Highlighted
Contributor

4 days so have only a week left Like have tried everything including messages no reply to anything . No other way or means to contact PayPal. No email address to PayPal it’s ridiculous!!
Highlighted
Contributor

@Kang1762000 I know - I am very concerned too.  also no phone number.  Also the seller told me in a whatsapp message that they spoke to paypal.......which I am not sure if this is true, but if they did I would like to know the number!  I cannot understand why there are no responses.  Covid cannot be an excuse as it is online so everyone can work and respond remotely.  Please let me know when you get a response.  I will also update you.

Highlighted
Contributor

Will update if I get any respond I’m not holding my breath there is no excuse