Error message replying to dispute so cannot add my information

LaylaK5
Contributor
Contributor

I have an open dispute where it is asking me for more information.  The clock is ticking and I have a limited time to respond.   However each time I add the data and information I get an error message saying something went wrong and do I want to try again.  this has been going on for 6 days now.  5 days ago I contacted paypal via the chat app  - and I have not had a reply, and my time is running out for the response to the case.  Also I contacted paypal via twitter yesterday, where they advised they would raise it to the correct department and I again have heard nothing.  So I am very worried as the amount in dispute is large due to the seller sending an item which was completely different to what was advertised.  Why is the  error showing and I cannot reply to the case dispute?  how do I fix this?  my account is not limited.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Kang1762000
Contributor
Contributor
Ditto having the same problem and no reply from PayPal message dept
Login to Me Too

LaylaK5
Contributor
Contributor

@Kang1762000 Its an absolute joke.  how are we supposed to respond in the timescales they provide?!  I have had no response in 5 days.  How long have you been waiting?

Login to Me Too

Kang1762000
Contributor
Contributor
4 days so have only a week left Like have tried everything including messages no reply to anything . No other way or means to contact PayPal. No email address to PayPal it’s ridiculous!!
Login to Me Too

LaylaK5
Contributor
Contributor

@Kang1762000 I know - I am very concerned too.  also no phone number.  Also the seller told me in a whatsapp message that they spoke to paypal.......which I am not sure if this is true, but if they did I would like to know the number!  I cannot understand why there are no responses.  Covid cannot be an excuse as it is online so everyone can work and respond remotely.  Please let me know when you get a response.  I will also update you.

Login to Me Too

Kang1762000
Contributor
Contributor
Will update if I get any respond I’m not holding my breath there is no excuse
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.