Erroneous Information

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I need to email PayPal as I can’t call due to disability issues. On the iPad there isn’t the option to email from the website, just message, resolution center and phone number. The message center gave me an email address and I emailed last night. 

I received a form email message that they don’t accept email and to use the email form. *sigh*

I’m missing the refund that was issued on Thursday.  It took five months and get my refund from the company after discussing this issue. 

Could a PayPal employee please message me?  Thank you 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dell14z 

Hiya,

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked completed / refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Takes a few days up to a week to go back  to a debit card or bank account and Paypal say allow 30 days for a credit card although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212?app=searchAutoComplete

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. It was paid via PayPal from my debit card bank account. That card is active and the account is open. I’m just concerned that the company is giving me the runaround and hasn’t refunded me. I’ll try to be patient though during this pandemic the money is vital. Could be five months until the stimulus check is sent 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.