Enquiry

Gabby554
Contributor
Contributor
I just want to know is somebody using my account to get my PayPal payments. I have been getting withdrawal confirmation emails for a long time not knowing how to receive them. And I don't think that my account is set up properly or the money is going elsewhere. Is there any way somebody changes my payment account to theirs. Please help me attached is a recent email and I don't know what to do. Please help me.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Gabby554, thank you for reaching out to us via our Community Forum. If you're concerned about any kind of unauthorized activity on your account, we always recommend reporting it as soon as you can.  Here the steps to do so: https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/faq1988 . Please reach out to us via Customer Support if you run into any other questions or concerns along the way. You can reach them by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, and on Twitter or Facebook.

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Gabby554, thank you for reaching out to us via our Community Forum. If you're concerned about any kind of unauthorized activity on your account, we always recommend reporting it as soon as you can.  Here the steps to do so: https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/faq1988 . Please reach out to us via Customer Support if you run into any other questions or concerns along the way. You can reach them by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, and on Twitter or Facebook.

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.