Enough is enough - Anyone experience with class-action lawsuit against PayPal that wants to join?

MareikeEvangeli
Contributor
Contributor

Dear community,

I have been using PP for years but got put threshold on my account over a year ago. Sent the requested documents and was told they were not approved and I would have to wait 6 months until I could access my money (a few thousand $ so not such a small amount especially in these tough times).

When the 6 months threshold time was over I started to contacting PP by all possible means and ways and it is absolutely impossible to get any response or problems solved.

At this point I just want to close the account and withdraw my money (and other accounts. I have with them as well as it is just one big scam).

I know from a lot of people in different countries that they are having the same issue and PP just keeps holding peoples money and there is no way to get a hold of anyone or get them to give you access to your own money.

So as they dont respond or seem to give a f.....the last option now is a class action suit and there have been already several about that subject with success.

So if anyone has experience or is dealing with the same problem please let me know and lets get together to get what is ours.

Thanks in advance

ME

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Russellinmiss
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot find a place that I can post other than reply to an existing post so here is what I am trying to post

Your PayPal case: PP-D-75770428 case denieD

Whatever evidence the sellers provided as proof of my receipt of the product is fraudulent. I am 100%. Positive that I never received the product. If you refer to my account and the thousands dollars worth of items I have ordered And never before claimed I did not receive an item then why out of the blue would I make a claim for a $45 item. You have not honored your claim to protect buyer from fraudulent company practice. I will consider your denial of my claim before I make any more purchases through PayPal. I will also post a review of PayPal on every opportunity I have.

Sent from my iPhone

Login to Me Too

PamelaK1945
Contributor
Contributor
Problem with PayPal. I had three cases and I have one more yet to file one of them I got a partial refund and the rest of them I was told they have proof that they delivered the items when they did not deliver the items but PayPal's sided with them. One of the items was a three shelf rolling around shelving set and I ordered two of them and it would have been a very large package because the shelving was 4ft tall but it never showed up at my door and they don't have pictures of it being at my door. All they have is a fraudulent shipping statement that they showed to PayPal and PayPal accepted that. I would love to have a class action suit against them for these practices. I live on a very limited income and I cannot afford to take the losses that I have taken because PayPal has no protection for us.
Login to Me Too

JTAllday11
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately under their Terms And Conditions (that YOU agreed to by clicking the box to open an account with these crooks) PayPal has mananged to fit that a Class Action lawsuit is “prohibited” in your binding agreement to use their platform. No class actions!
Login to Me Too

pammypanda1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in if you can get something together! 

I've had an account for 15 years! Thousands have gone through my account and because COVID has forced me to shut events down this year (I'm an event planner now focusing on 2021) and there was nothing moving through my account, they have 'reviewed it' and determined it was a financial risk to Paypal and are closing it.  I have money in my account! I left it there intentionally to cover any issues that may arise until revenue for 2021 events start coming in, which would be September or October at the latest.  I've had a handful of disputes over the 15 years with only 2-3 of them being decided in the buyer's favor.  The others I have had documentation to prove I was not in the wrong.   So, I have funds in my account and I have only had 5-6 disputes over 15 years, and now, all of a sudden, I am a 'financial risk to PayPal' because I have limited revenue going through my account? 

I called to speak to a customer rep and then asked to speak to her suprervisor. I was told there is nothing I can do. I cannot appeal the decision. They also do not have to provide me with any details as to WHY they came to this decision, according to the supervisor I spoke to.  How is that even legal???? If you're going to close out someone's account, you need to be able to tell them WHY other than they feel you're a financial risk.  Makes NO FRICKEN SENSE! 

Login to Me Too

HaleyCarpenter1
Contributor
Contributor
I cant get anyone on the phone n the MSG center just replies with same old bs claiming something blocked them from accessing my account
Login to Me Too

HaleyCarpenter1
Contributor
Contributor
But hell yes I wanna take em to court I want/NEED MY MONEY and theyre holding it hostage
Login to Me Too

fulkpeypaI
Contributor
Contributor
FILTHY IMBEClLE S[UMBAGs hired by Paypal in recent year STEAL Sellers' Money. Sofar I've no resources to atart a Class.Action Lawsuit on my own but eagerly want to join. $2300 held hostage since y2018, Paypal been losing $130-140Million pef year so they must to STEAL from customers to cover up CEO's filthy rear end, may Lord punish him. Start a lawsuit please someone !!!!! Check www skrew-paypal com replacd letter "k" w/ "c" in skrew
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.