Ended dispute since I got partial refund. Received this email from PayPal. What does it mean?

rfalzone13
Contributor
Contributor
Hello all, Recently I went through a dispute that ended quickly since the seller and I came to an understanding about an item that never showed up. we came to an agreement and I ended the dispute. Once I did I received a partial refund for the one lost item but my question is I received this email from PayPal with a confirmation of the case and debit amount. What does it mean? Am I getting charged the amount I sent originally for the items I paid for? It shows the amount I disputed and the transaction amount with the transaction id and date. I’m confused if I’m getting charged a fee of some sort, a holding of that amount on my credit card or bank account and or just charged that full amount for whatever reason? I really would like to know because I do not need this to hit my account or cards at all.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.