Emma Cotton Quilts Purchase

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 quilts back in November for Christmas presents off of Facebook.  I tried to contact them and have received nothing in return.  In fact when I try to find them it seems they disappeared off the face of the earth.  Apparently, I have been scammed along with others.  I luckily went through paypal so hopefully I can get my money back.  

Anybody else have any luck?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

coldreach
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe you can donate them and take a tax deduction? We all seem to be in the same "boat" sinking.

Login to Me Too

madconsumer2
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased what was described as a cotton Corgi quilt from cotton grown on a" farm in Australia ." When checking shipping status I found out it came from China. It is only a quilt in the sense that it has machine stitched lines on it. The "squares" are printed (may I add they are quite blurry) images made to look like a patchwork. It is very cheap looking. What a rip off! Links to their website lead nowhere.
Login to Me Too

NahNahP
Contributor
Contributor
Oh wow, you are the only person who I've even found thats gotten anything from them at all!! I can't get anything from them, not even a real reply! I'm sorry you got something of such poor quality.
Login to Me Too

madconsumer2
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I opened a dispute through PayPal to request a return/full refund. The seller has replied to them and I am waiting to hear the out come.
Login to Me Too

coldreach
Contributor
Contributor

When did you place you order? It seems to take about 2 months! And sorry to say, it is cheap! No fill what so ever! Graphics sub par!

Login to Me Too

Elizabeth52
I purchased a quilt from them on November 8. I got 2 communications from then nothing. I called pay pal and they created case. I pay pal notifiedme i would be refunded my money. That was late November. I have received my refund. Today a package from Shanghai arrived. It was my quilt. Lousy quality quilt, pictures on quilt are no good.
Login to Me Too

NahNahP
Contributor
Contributor
Too bad you can't post pics of what you got.. I'd love to see what they sent you. I'm glad you got your money back though.
Login to Me Too

madconsumer2
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't got my money back yet, but hoping to. I will post a pic when I get home tonight.
Login to Me Too

musician55
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a quilt from emma cotton in November. I got an email confirming that my order was charged to my credit card and received an email when it was shipped. However there has been no activity since Dec. 11 and when I track it all it says is that its en route. I was planning to give it as a Christmas gift and am not sure it will be here by Christmas. Now i'm devasted and I have no clue how to go about getting my money back.

Login to Me Too

madconsumer2
Contributor
Contributor
Of you are a PayPal member, you can open a dispute through them. Believe me, it is not fit to give as a gift. I am hoping to send it back and get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.