Emma Cotton Quilts Purchase

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 quilts back in November for Christmas presents off of Facebook.  I tried to contact them and have received nothing in return.  In fact when I try to find them it seems they disappeared off the face of the earth.  Apparently, I have been scammed along with others.  I luckily went through paypal so hopefully I can get my money back.  

Anybody else have any luck?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

musician55
Contributor
Contributor

I've never used paypal before but when I ordered the quilt it asked me to set one up with my credit info. When I went to log in they have no record of my account or that my email address was used

Login to Me Too

madconsumer2
Contributor
Contributor
You should check with your credit card carrier and see if you have any recourse through them.
Login to Me Too

KDW4257
Contributor
Contributor

I received my so called twin sized frog quilt last week, it’s thinner than a sheet. Very upset as it was a birthday present for my daughter in law. Surely not worth $54.90.

Login to Me Too

abbiebabyy
Contributor
Contributor

NEVER RECEIVED MY BICHON QUILT- THIA COMPANY IS A SCAM

Login to Me Too

Sam1491
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here, ordered black Friday for Christmas since it was on sale for what seemed like a deal at $50 + shipping/tax..... fast forward a week and their site is gone, filed a claim where they said it was a glitch, *eye roll* a tracking number that went nowhere for a week and an escalated claim later I got my $$ back. 
Funniest thing is that today, a whole month and a half later my "Christmas present" is here, and that twin size blanket on sale from like $150 for $50.... it's barely a toddler size blanket! (and yes I agree with a prior comment, the whole Australian family farm is BS, it's machine stitched, cheap feeling, cheap looking, and no way 100% any natural fiber....)

Login to Me Too

coldreach
Contributor
Contributor

HI!, I ordered my Emmacotton quilt king sized! (beagle) On Nov.23rd. I just received it today! 1/20/19. It was in a plastic bag that looked like it had been through customs and opened. Needless to say, I am sorry I spent $57.00 on it. It is very cheaply made. If there was any packing instructions with it, they are gone! OH Well, Lesson learned! 

Login to Me Too

marsue65
I ordered a golden retriever quilt on 11:22/2018 and it was for Christmas, never showed up for over 60 days. Finally showed up it was horrible cheaply made , washed out colors. They would not respond to multiple emails and would not refund my money when I demanded it, what a ript
Login to Me Too

coldreach
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed, Definitely not worth the money spent on the quilt. Graphics are terrible at best. I did wash the quilt and it washed fine. I may just use it for my dogs bed. At this point I am going to chalk it up to lesson learned.  

Login to Me Too

ClaudiaNorm
Contributor
Contributor

Redondomom65
Contributor
Contributor
I requested a credit from PayPal. I heard there was a fraud investigation going on with this company with multiple business names. I’ll have to see if PayPal credits my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.