Emakegoodlife WARNING

dsommerfeld
New Community Member

You will never get what you ordered. Fantastic promotion videos on Instagram and Facebook. I ordered a water-resistant drone and jot a 5US$ Drone from a Chinese Scam company...

Do not order anything from EMAKEGOODLIFE

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Jimmyships
New Community Member
Don’t BUY HERE!!!! They showed a 30,000-100,000 Lumes flashlight for 39$ and this glorified video and I waited for 3.5 weeks to finally get the package which had a $6 led light that didn’t work and the charger was dead. Waste of hard earned $$$$$$$$
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jimmyships 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return it.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CLMcBride
Contributor
Contributor

Don't Do It!!!!   They are clever.  They will send you a poor excuse of whatever interested you...It was a flashlight for me.  They would only reply after I opened a complaint through paypal.  Then they sent a shipping notice out of New Jersey.  Guess what....It was a completely different light.  They will then say it was there mistake and they have changed the website and offer you a few dollars, then they will offer a few more dollars, which is still only a 1/10 of what you paid. Finally they will say you can return it, if you pay the shipping of 30-40 dollars, to China.....then, after they inspect it, you may receive a full refund....Stay away.  

Login to Me Too

CLMcBride
Contributor
Contributor

The support email they provide is also bogus.  Only after having Paypal intervene, will the real address be given.  It comes from cogostore....Sadly, you will be scammed.  Paypal can't help, as the company will offer a "resolution" that will cost you nearly the same amount you have already paid for the bogus item. Any product that looks to good to be true and doesn't have a legit website...avoid.  

Login to Me Too

Pppaaasssnnn
Did the same thing to me. Product came from California. I canceled it as per their instructions in plenty of time on the website Well before it went into "pending shipment". The first emails I sent to them went through. Then they blocked me. They sent the product anyway, from CA. They offered me 19, the 20 then 30% refund to keep the product. Then insisted I send it to China at my expense for any refund. I've kept every single email involved. Even blocked returns. PayPal is of no help. They obviously get a cut. I'm opening formal complaints. DO NOT BUY FROM emakelifegood or any of the other names they use.
Login to Me Too

ccesarc
New Community Member

well, i wish id have chec ked this before being stupid enough to buy 3 flashlights 179.97 and 2 drones for christmas presents.. needless to say i havent received a f@##!%$  thing. 

is there anything that canb be done? i tried to file a dispute but when asked for the trans number, it doesnt show. im out 514.73 and there were no prwesents under the tree!!!!

anyone know of how i can get my money back?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ccesarc 

Did you pay as a guest buyer?

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you (difficult at the moment due to covid)
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pppaaasssnnn
Did the same thing to me. Product came from California. I canceled it as per their instructions in plenty of time on the website Well before it went into "pending shipment". The first emails I sent to them went through. Then they blocked me. They sent the product anyway, from CA. They offered me 19, the 20 then 30% refund to keep the product. Then insisted I send it to China at my expense for any refund. I've kept every single email involved. Even blocked returns. PayPal is of no help. They obviously get a cut. I'm opening formal complaints. DO NOT BUY FROM emakegoodlife or any of the other names they use.
Login to Me Too

rflstc95
Contributor
Contributor
I got 2 of these. What a mistake. No response from company for a return.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.