Email address to PAY Pal

Doittle
Contributor
Contributor

Dos Pay pal Have A REAL Email address??? 

AND what IS it???

I have a dispute and CAN'T get ahold of THEM...

To whom it may concern March 27, 2020, I'm NOT surprised that you denied my clam. PP-D- 5836243 It's the easy way out. (customer NO service) I will state my case and prove (beyond a shadow of a doubt) this seller never intends to send the product they offer. This will prove WITH yours and UPS info. This will PROVE that you NEVER looked into this case. How can they ship before I ordered? (A cording to UPS, it ship on the 03 March) I was NOT on store site UN-tell 10 March. To place this order. (UPS shipping doc)How was it Delivered to My address (March 09) a Day BEFORE I ordered the ITEM??? (UPS doc) Does UPS have ESP? How did the store AND the shipper have my address BEFORE I placed this order??? (The only way the store got MY address was throw your site) ???The order was placed on March 10 at 10:10 am. (your doc) I have never heard of a store shipping BEFORE they confirm their payment? HAVE YOU? How can an order be placed at 10:10 am on March 10 be delivered at 5:00 pm on the DAY BEFORE (March 09) from Tennessee????? (UPS doc.) I'm a retired shipping manger and ALL my years I have NEVER seen that. You have a door to door, Witch takes OVERNIGHT, (NEXT DAY)I received the shipping number (March 11) (throw your site) after the shipping was supposed to be delivered? (MARCH 09) ??????UPS does NOT deliver that way. They send an email so I can TRACK my package. I have a video camera at the FRONT door. I have reviewed the feed from all the cameras. There was NO UPS driver at my door, The day before (MARCH 08) during (MARCH 09) the supposed delivery day or the day after (March 10) (want the tape?) I STILL INSEST THIS store never INTENDED to send my product to me. HE IS A SCAM...I have stated the FACTS AND have proved beyond a shadow of DOUBT (THIS IS A SCAM) This is HOW I know you never look at this CLAIM. I will be filing a claim with USPS, They have something FISHY going on there. Attorney GeneralSecurities And Exchange Commission. I would also hate for it to get out (on the internet) how to PAY PAL helps stores to defraud customers in SCAMS. I really think YOU NEED to look at this store in MORE detail. I'm sure you will see they have OTHER claims with the same pattern. SAME on you PAY-PAL. Very unhappy consumer. I will NEVER use your service aging …Karl <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Doittle 

Can't post email addresses in the forums, they'll be removed, if there was. 

To contact customer service and have a human review the case again:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click EMAIL US or other contact options.

If calling, call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Due to the virus, expect that responses will take longer than usual.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/

Facebook (Worldwide): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

If you don't want to go through PayPal to appeal dispute, then contact your credit card to dispute instead (since PayPal already denied your case), if that is how you paid and they will take a look at your evidence.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Doittle 

Can't post email addresses in the forums, they'll be removed, if there was. 

To contact customer service and have a human review the case again:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click EMAIL US or other contact options.

If calling, call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Due to the virus, expect that responses will take longer than usual.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/

Facebook (Worldwide): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

If you don't want to go through PayPal to appeal dispute, then contact your credit card to dispute instead (since PayPal already denied your case), if that is how you paid and they will take a look at your evidence.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Doittle
Contributor
Contributor

You are so full of **bleep**... I have been trying to DO what you say..... BUT there IS NO Email option.....  I can't CALL as I in Qurontine in Thailand do to the vires.

This Company HAS NO option for HELP!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Doittle
Contributor
Contributor

Quit giving a formatted reply....... THERE is NO............  EMAIL US or other contact options on the page...

JUST either give me the email address or look into my complaint and contact me there.

IF this company us on the UP AND UP they would NOT hide there email to customer (NO) service, 

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM................... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.