Elon <removed>Torswatch scam

handsomejake
New Community Member

Hi,

I just fell for the Elon Musk Torswatch scam by OUTCARB SOFT SRL being the tired idiot that I am. I already sent PayPal an email about cancelling the payment but was wondering if there is something else I can do. I should get my money back no doubt right? Because of PayPal buyer protection. I'm just kinda anxious right now and feel really dumb. If someone could help me out that would be great. Also if this is not the right category/board please tell me where else I should post it.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@handsomejake 

No idea what the 'scam' is but did you file a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

handsomejake
New Community Member

I have not, because I am not able to do that yet. The payment is still authorising but I will do that asap. I'm freaking out a little bit so I'll probably wait for the payment to go through and the file a dispute.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@handsomejake 

Well if they don't capture and authorise the payment and it stays as pending then it should time out 30 days post payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.