Elluta design Followtrendy website

Nem1
Contributor
Contributor

Do not buy from this website Follow trendy,not at all like the pictures and then I returned the good to the address they have provided but never refunded.scam totally scam stay away. I don't know why paypal is supporting this sitr.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Andy1759
Contributor
Contributor
Just had a dispute via paypal with Elluta Design. Ordered 4 items in Dec 2019. 2 items arrived, then nothing. I opened a dispute in February 2020 asking for the remainder of my order to be sent or a refund for the items not sent. The company assured me that I would receive my remaining items. More time passed and i updated to a claim. The company then said they had cancelled the order and in order to get a full refund I must send the items already recieved back. Bearing in mind I'd had the items for 2 months and they had been worn/used I thought this was unreasonable. They also said that they didn't do part refunds. Paypal duly asked me to provide extra info, declarations, screenshots etc. They have decided in favour of the seller! Unbelievable! They said it was because I had asked for a full refund and as some of the items were used/worn and a full refund was not now possible they were closing the case! At no point in the dispute had I asked for a full refund. I had only asked for the remainder of my order or a refund for the items not received. I use Paypal because I believed they offered some form of financial protection and security. It would appear not. I will be putting a formal complaint in.
Login to Me Too

Corinna65
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it's incredible, but exactly the same thing happened to me!
Login to Me Too

dtseronis
Contributor
Contributor

I am debating closing my paypal account....makes me very angry.

Login to Me Too

astro66

Exact same happened to me

Login to Me Too

Olekra
Contributor
Contributor

J'au vient de vivre la même expérience et PayPal commence à me sortir par les trous du nez. Pire, ce sont eux qi ont financé mon colis retour et pour finir, ils ont donné raison aux fraudeurs parce que mon colis étant parti en colis simple (app. 30 USD) et ils ne peuvent pas traquer la livraison au destinataire. Alors qu'avec ce NO. de colis on arrive à constater que le colis est sorti de mon pays d'origine. PayPal couvre les fraudeurs et c'est ça le plus grave. 

Login to Me Too

I bought a denim overall on 29 Feb 2020 but never received an email or any form of communication from this seller. After reading all the reviews about Elluta Design, I am pretty sure that I am scammed too. Yes, I think Paypal should get rid of unreliable sellers.

Login to Me Too

Etta1211
Contributor
Contributor
I got just one shirt I ordered. I never got a response from them. I'll never recommend them.
Login to Me Too

astro66

I bought 3 items from them...a free pair of earings were thrown in but I didn't request this. I received 2 items plus the earings. Still no resolve even after opening a paypal dispute. Paypal kept asking me over and over for the same information. In the end I was expected to send all items back after weeks of owning them...to get a full refund on all items...not just the one I didn't receive. Absurd indeed! The dispute was closed when I didn't respond to this expectation of me.

I do wonder though, if the virus in China had affected their business. 🤔

Login to Me Too

Olekra
Contributor
Contributor

Leur business n'est absolument affecté. Ils continuent à duper les gens et le pire dans tout ça c'est PayPal qui les soutient. Jusqu'à là j'avais une bonne impression de PayPal, mais depuis cet incident je ne suis pas sûre de vouloir poursuivre avec eux. 

Login to Me Too

astro66

My initial email from them on confirmation of my order and payment has a link that led me to Shopify...but it now shows that the business had taken itself off there. Think I'll contact Shopify to be sure they know to check if business's are genuine before they can be set up on there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.