Elluta design Followtrendy website

Nem1
Contributor
Contributor

Do not buy from this website Follow trendy,not at all like the pictures and then I returned the good to the address they have provided but never refunded.scam totally scam stay away. I don't know why paypal is supporting this sitr.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

003VLee
New Community Member

I bought from them too. I made that mistake. It was fake. I opened a dispute.

This website https://missarty.com/ is under the same company. Be careful! 

This video sums it up pretty good. It shows exactly where they stole the pictures of a custom dress and used it on their website. 

https://youtu.be/J80J4oaGVnY

Login to Me Too

Sarah24p
New Community Member
I bought 2 pairs of shoes that were supposed to be Algeria Paloma shoes. They were advertised and pictured as such. They are complete fakes. No branding, no buckle, no footbed and not leather. They don’t fit either. It makes me mad and sad.
Login to Me Too

Me too. I bought a product and never heard from them. I opened a dispute case with Paypal. Stay away from Elluta.

Login to Me Too

Olekra
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal les soutient totalement et cela devient insupportable après toutes ces plaintes et commentaires émis partout sur les réseaux sociaux et dans la communauté PayPal. Pire, PayPal a entièrement financé mon retour de marchandise et il a fini par donner raison aux fraudeurs. 

Login to Me Too

Zolfar
Contributor
Contributor

I just open a dispute today... i pay extra charge for express delivery and after 27 days get nothing, when i contact them the item still in warehouse and available only to send in one week... what a joke, they sell product they dont have in stock stay away from this company !!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Zolfar

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with an item that you ordered. If you have not already, I would suggest filing a claim on this payment stating that you have not received the item. This link will walk you through the steps to complete that. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Zolfar
Contributor
Contributor
Its ok i get my total refund by the shop 😉
Login to Me Too

TLM65
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a bunch of clothes, they looked NOTHING like the pictures and when I wanted to return the items, they blocked my email address!!!! Scammers! 

Login to Me Too

Corinna65
Contributor
Contributor

On October 11, 2019 I ordered 2 items from Elluta Design, a dress and a jacket, and paid for them immediately via PayPal.
The dress has not yet arrived and the jacket arrived at the end of January, and does not even begin to correspond to the description, but is inferior quality and the price I paid for it is by no means worth it.
For weeks now I have had unsuccessful correspondence with Eluta Design, which has not yet led to a satisfactory result. I have no money back and no goods. For me, that's cheating!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.