Ebay

hmontgomery636
Contributor
Contributor

Ebay keeps saying my email isn't linked to paypal when I confirmed the email account as the primary email and confirmed my phone number. I've refreshed and tried confirming again and it says the same thing. I'm trying to sell textbooks but it won't allow me to. I've also linked my account on Ebay to Paypal and it still won't work. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Iain_K
New Community Member

Hi,

I've recently ad a similar problem (tried to list things on ebay, to be told by ebay that the email address provided wasn't associated with a paypal account which could be used as a valid paypal account to receive payment.)  After a little investigation it turned out that my paypal account had been limited. Check your email, you'll probably have an email telling you the next steps in order to un-limit your account;  in my experience that was to provide proof of identity. 

Personally i'm just pleased that paypal are keeping an (automated) eye on my account to spot what they deem unusual behaviors.  would rather loose a few days of access to services that thousands of pounds.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.