Ebay scam

irikk
New Community Member

Hi there . Few days ago I received an email stating that I bought headphones on ebay from US user . Of course I did not do such a thing . I reported to ebay . I received a reply from ebay :

You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:  
302730388572 - BRAND NEW Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Sweatproof Blue

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorised third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Centre and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution Centre by visiting:
- If the transaction doesn't qualify for eBay’s protection, please immediately contact the payment service used to request a refund.

- If you haven't paid for your item, consider this transaction cancelled and do not send payment.

In this situation, your account wasn't accessed by the third party involved.

The last bit of that msg is very interesting . My account was not accessed by 3rd party , how thats even possible ? 

The payment has been send via paypal . the eCheque is going to be clear on 15th of May . I reported many times to paypal about it , but the transaction is still pending . How can I get that transaction removed ? Can anyone give some advice ?? Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.