Ebay - reporting a seller / claiming back my money

kmifsud
New Community Member

Hello,

I tried to purchase an item from a seller on ebay and after that I paid (i have proof of payment via paypal) the seller sent me a message that the item I purchased appeared for sale on ebay by mistake!

If I recall correctly I read a message from ebay saying that I should cancel the purchase. I did cancel the purchase however the funds were gone from my paypal account. I decided to contact the seller directly to request a refund. The seller tried to put the blame on me and despite me sending several emails / reminders I got no more feedback from this supplier!

I want my money back and I want to report this seller and make other potential clients aware to stay away from this supplier.

Please help!

Thanks,

Kevin

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Randy

@kmifsud,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.  If you haven't yet done so, I recommend filing a dispute on the transaction.  You can find additional information on how to file a dispute here.  I hope that this information helps address your concerns!  🙂

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.