Ebay Item not received

bootie3367
New Community Member

Hello community.

I purchased an item from Ebay (UK) which was shipped to me here in Spain. However the item never arrived at my address. According to all the various tracking sites the item was supposedly 'delivered' at 19:05 on the 28th May. I raised an action through the ebay resolution centre but they can/will not help as the parcel is showing as been delivered, same response from the seller. 

The delivery company SEUR is the responsible party and previously they have not delivered items bought, I believe it to be because of my location up a mountain in rural Spain. I have no way of proving the item was not delivered apart from my word and the fact that the person I bought this for will back me up. The only other thing I can think of to prove this is the fact I do not own the vehicle the part was ordered for. 

How do I go about finding out just who the item was 'delivered' to as this would have had to have been signed for. 

Has anyone else suffered at the hands of SEUR in Spain?

Looking forward to some good feedback from you guys.

Regards

Jon

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kororo
Contributor
Contributor

try contacting your bank or card provider see if you can open a dispute for this matter 

Cheers!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.