I had ordered RECLNER LUXURY CAMP CHAIR (Qty 2) and received two hammocks

from Easy Search Trading Co., Ltd. 

Anyone else with the same experience?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

maysounghassa
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered Mini Table saw pro from this co for $29 and $12 shipping they posted pictures for it too. and they sent me 0.7-1.2mm Mini Micro Electric Aluminum Handheld Drill it’s $17 on amazon , I filled dispute with PayPal, but they want me to ship it back on my cost to refund my money back, this is fraud and PayPal didn’t protect me as it should .
Login to Me Too

kerrywinder
New Community Member

yes I am having the same problem

I filled dispute with PayPal, but they want me to ship it back on my cost to refund my money back, this is a scam.

Login to Me Too

Kateflem
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same mini table saw didn't receive anything company is a joke and so is paypal knowing what they have done to people ripping them off so much for the wonder paypal money back guarantee
Login to Me Too

SBeeBee
New Community Member
And PayPal wouldn’t give me my money back.
Login to Me Too

Warren19
Contributor
Contributor
Fortunately Pay Pal gave me a full refund.
Login to Me Too

kerrywinder
New Community Member

I am having the same problem Paypal are not helping me at all,   Ordered a pool mattress and received a cheap plastic pool chair !!

They will refund me if I return the item at my cost !

such a scam 

Login to Me Too

Karen194
Me too, paypal refused my claim saying I didn't provide the information requested, appeal was turned down too even though I sent them screenshots of the information sitting on the claim which I sent the same day they asked for it, but I returned the item as well which doesn't seem to matter? Complete scam
Login to Me Too

GayNana
New Community Member

I also ordered 2 chairs and received tiny foot rests. PayPal did not back me up.

Login to Me Too

shooter631568
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I am a victim of this fraudulent company I ordered two luxury chairs and I got two hammocks I contacted PayPal and they didn’t do anything I lost my order that I placed as well as my money it is disgusting that nothing is being done to stop this company taking innocent peoples money and not receive there order
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.