Earning badges on this forum for being scammed

Dabel
Contributor
Contributor

So I came to this community to find out about why Paypal no longer backs us when buying/receiving junk from US but have to return it to China at our expense.  I find out I'm in a pretty big group that has been scammed by AZCozy with Paypal's blessing because they side with this company with every single dispute, no one wins against AZCozy.  Why?  Is this a partnership they have with them?  Are they getting a kick back from this company?  BUT what I do get after losing $99.90 to this company is badges, yep, so far I've earned 4 badges for my $99.90, jeez, thanks Paypal

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dabel
Contributor
Contributor

Kernowlass, I've looked and don't see another post about earning badges for being scammed.  Can you give me hints on what I need to enter in search for this?  Thank you

Login to Me Too

LifegiantMedia
Contributor
Contributor
What that user means, is by posting here in the Community Forum, they have EARNED badges, for participating. Much like I may very well for simply answering you. The badges are merely from contributing, and I Believe, the user is being sarcastic, as in, his 4 community questions RE/ the company he complained of, earned him credit,( badges), yet, HIS ACTUAL DISPUTES, with PayPal ended up yielding 0, as they didn’t return his money. NOTE: PayPal’s responsibility, has been very detailed in the standard uela,( user agreement - the one that you just said OK GOT IT, in order to get into PayPal without reading 20pages of legal musings. ), however, and I utilize PayPal no less than 50, sometimes 3,4 x’s that a month, and by personally choosing to be rigid in my choice of resellers, or *** more importantly choice of buyer platforms, I’ve avoided being simply, ‘ripped off’. Now I am not trying to sound like a PayPal fan boy, but they do give users a lot of horsepower, that may otherwise take days upon days to get dealing with a seller. eBay alone, (in case no one knows), holds the PayPal funds, in conjunction with PayPal, until a legitimate tracking #, and subsequent receipt of delivery is executed. Imagine, if a seller got your 1st, no hold ups, nothing, still think you get anything in under a month? As it stands, I still have packages 3-5 day Priority Mail, take 2weeks. Between printing a legit label, but not going to USPS yet, to even USPS ‘s 3-5 non guarantee delivery time process. Which, in itself is truly hard to comprehend, as they take your $22, and say BUT THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES, but we usually get them there in time. Good day! Blue that helps!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LifegiantMedia 

I know what they meant and had already answered their question on the duplicate post they started hence my reply.

Also as this thread is nearly a year old I don't think your advice is really relevant at the moment? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.