EXTREMELY angry about the time a dispute review is taking...

Lumian
Contributor
Contributor

...when it should have NEVER been a dispute to begin with. I made a 12,362 yen donation to someone via Paypal for a homeless kitten charity effort on Nov 21st. Paypal immediately slapped a release time of May 19, 2020 on it. I opened a dispute with Paypal THAT DAY requesting that it be reviewed and the money to be released IMMEDIATELY (my bank has paid it already, Paypal is just sitting on it quietly). To this day, that dispute is still 'under review', has NO replies, and whenever I attempt to even open the dispute to look at it, Paypal gives me '! Let's Try That Again.' error that just sends me back.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lumian 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lumian 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lumian
Contributor
Contributor

It DOES seem like getting on the phone is the only way to get this fixed. It's been quite a while now and still not a peep from the resolution center. Oh well, thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.