ET MCI Sale

Al34
New Community Member

Why is it there is MCI sale charges in my account. I dont even made any transtion with that company. This is very unfair. I just try to post it here hoping that someone will answer this case. I’v also seen another post the same with my case but nobody answered

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Brittlebones311
New Community Member

I've had two transactions from my Metrobank account with the same description. What does this mean? Is it some form of a charge? Can someone help? 

Login to Me Too

meah_siervo
Contributor
Contributor
How would I be refunded for a charge from my bank account without purchasing anything from ET MCI SALE? I dont know what is this.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@meah_siervo 

From google looks like metrobank?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kentevalla
Hi, i have the same problem now? Will the problem resolve eventually? I'm kinda worried because the transaction is kinda big.
Login to Me Too

jhe02
New Community Member

same issue how did you resolved it? got multiple charges with ET MCI SALES on my metrobank account 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jhe02 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kentevalla
Hi, is your problem resolved? Because i'm currently having this situation right now.
Login to Me Too

Amoroso1392
Me too i don't know what charge is this. They charged 1050 on my account. This is a fraud! Please dispute my debited amount to my account!
Login to Me Too

Same here i was charge for this I never even use my card to anything. Hiw can i be refunded?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.