ET MCI SALE DEDUCTION

CathDS021
New Community Member

Hi i have a problem regarding ET MCI SALE they charge me 990.00. I’m not using may paypal.how those this possible.can you help me solve it. We never purchase anything.how is yhis possible?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @CathDS021

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some unrecognized activity on your account. If you need to report any unauthorized activity through your PayPal account, you can do so through our Resolution Center. Here's a great Help Center article that can guide you through that process:How do I report an unauthorized transaction or account activity?

If you do not see the transaction in your PayPal history, we recommend contacting your funding source to see what options you have to report that transaction.

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

LezahNiwk
New Community Member

I cannot even make a report or request a resolution since if I clicked it just goes to a loop that says I don't have any dispute etc. the dropdown won't even drop the option or show. help me get a resolution, please. 

I got deducted with an amount I didn't have any idea on and didn't authorize. I don't know what ET MCI SALE is. what is it???? and how come it's so hard to report it to be refunded

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.