EBAY SCAM.

xxx8
New Community Member
Hi all. I brought an iphone xs during an online bid on ebay. Before purchasing, i contacted the buyer asking if it was possible to give me a discount. He agreed, so he cancelled the bid and i sent him the money through paypal. He kept on demanding to send it through “friends and family”. i know it’s risky, but i figured out that maybe he did not want to pay for the seller fee. And this was the only cheapest price that i could have found. So i sent him the money after a week of on and off arguments about sending it through “friends and family”. Up to about 3 days ago, his last email was “ i’ll send you the tracking number”. Up to today, he hasn’t sent me the tracking number or the phone. I keep on emailing him about either giving me a refund or sending me the iphone but he doesn’t respond. Guys i don’t know what to do. I think i just have been scammed. I just lost my job and i have not money left. Guys please help.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.