E bay seller problem

Kokeng
New Community Member
I'm experiencing a problem with an eBay seller Where I ordered a product that was too late to come and after my money was returned I got the product which has used misleading advertising so the product is not what is shown in my ad I'm asking them to I pay the money While I want to send back my product I ask to send me the billing code for the transport do not send me the code and they ask me to pay for the transport which is too big the amount without blame
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Kokeng

Since you already have your refund, you're not technically required under any Buyer Protection process to return the item. However, I would continue to work with the merchant to ask them for a shipping label if they would like their item back. Normally the cost to return an item does fall on the buyer, however you do have a good case to request that the seller pay for the return shipping.

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.