Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

staylor481
New Community Member

I ordered a tapping witch which attaches to the window and taps.   Today I got a little tiny purple plastic solar witch...maybe 4 inches tall?  WTH?  I'm not sure if this is the order or where it came from, it doesn't say.   Now reading all of these disputes it appears I've been had.  I've opened a dispute.  I hope I get my money back.    Paypal should flag any purchases made through this company?  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MomofPanda
New Community Member

I ordered an animated Midnight Witch from your company.  Paying over $30 and received a Pillow measuring 12" x  12" made of the cheapest material on the planet.  It does have the image of the witch I was ordering...an added insult.  Of course, the packaging and the shipping labels leave no way in which to contact you or return the purchase for a refund.  Fraud for certain.  I have tried to find the link where I made the purchase to see if I could post photos of my Midnight Witch as to warn other customers that this is a fraud but your ad in no long on Facebook.  I've learned my lesson.  I hope PayPal can save others from this embarrassment.  #midnightwitchfraud 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.