Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Debra1350
Contributor
Contributor
I hate to believe it but I’m afraid you are correct. We have to ask ourselves if this were the case, why are we letting Pay Pal handle our money. It sure sounds like a trust issue in which I will not support any miss trust what so ever . Very disappointed I may say.
Login to Me Too

cx1014
Contributor
Contributor

pay pal are corrupt just like the seller. i believe they are making money off the sellers by prolonging the refund, ive been waiting since august they keep giving me the runaround, i finally called my bank and they said they are get lots of complaints from paypal.

Login to Me Too

Vickey4
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal tries to help but when they ask for you to return item they put it in Chinese so you can not read it you tell them when you get a chance on pay pal you are not returning your item it’s there mistake not yours and if you do you need a address in English not Chinese
Login to Me Too

K1962
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys, I ordered A baby look alike doll 17'' in length. This picture shows you what I received, its not good enough as a dog toy.

I paid $41.98 for this piece of rubbish, I contacted pp and opened a case, it took forever for them to get a reply from this lot of scammers. 

They offered me £13 and return the doll, I refused. Then offered all my money but had to return the scabby little doll which would have cost £12.

I continued to try and get pp to get an address that was not in Chinese, as like I kept saying to them I cant write it or read it. I still did not receive the address and my date was up for the claim, they closed it. How many people these scammers have pocketed from lovely hard working people.20200928_153540_resized.jpg20200929_141615_resized.jpg

Login to Me Too

Pooh53
Contributor
Contributor

This is exactly what happened to me!

Login to Me Too

mrzj20
I ordered Halloween decorations and what was sent to me was gray and red, not even close to what I ordered. In the process of reaching out to them ;I sent pictures of what I ordered and what was sent to me) and they kept saying they didn’t know what the problem was. They tried to offer me $25 for a $60 purchase. I refused and then when I went to mail the incorrect product back, I found out it’s $100 to mail it back. I will never buy from this company again and I warn others to beware before making a purchase.
Login to Me Too

Kim123451
Contributor
Contributor
I want a refund from these two stuff dogs that I order I was warned after I purchased it
Login to Me Too

cx1014
Contributor
Contributor

i had the same problem paypal is just prolonging it so you get frustrated there working together for the buyer.

Login to Me Too

chocholoveselvi
Contributor
Contributor

Same here - except we bought two - looks like a stuffed animal from the dollar store!!!

Login to Me Too

ggrayhab
Contributor
Contributor

I will give the fake cute little dog to the Childrens Ward at the Hospital near by. But I will spray it with Lysol more than once and put it in the dryer. God only knows what germs or bacteria is in these puppies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.