cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Contributor

Re: Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

You could ask for help from your credit card company if that is how you pay Paypal? Alternatively, the small claims court.

Contributor

This company is a fraud, I’m not sure why paypal even disputes their customers claims, I ordered three 18” wreaths, I received 3 tiny mis-shaped pillows with photos of the wreaths on the pillows.   The package came from California, but of course Dua Tongguang Electronics wants the package returned to China, which will then pretend they never received it.  The USPS even told me, this is common with companies in China, or rather individuals that scam from China.   Quite a few scams from China, that’s for sure.   Though when you order the items there is no indication that this is not coming from someplace in the US.   PayPal needs to automatically deny any money going to them, we are PayPals customers that are told that it is a safe way to pay for merchandise, fraud is addressed in a fair way, I hope so.  I’ll wait to see what happens with my claim.   $74.97 was what I paid they offered $6 refund and keep the junk,  I want all my money.   The request that you return merchandise to a location in China that costs upwards of almost $20, the package came from California, scam written all over this company

Contributor

One of my packages from them came from The Netherlands.

Contributor

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co Ltd

Hi - I have noticed that a few people have had prblems with this company.

I am sure when I ordered the product (Waldorf Doll) for my grand daughter that it had come under another company name.  Has anyone else had this issue? 

I have not received a confirmation from them about the order, I cannot get a phone number either.  I did email them but have not had any response.  I am very suspicious.  Do I need to wait the 180 days before I contact PayPal, does anyone have any advice on what I can do about this please?

I'm pretty dissapointed as I wanted this to be a Christmas present

Regards

Rina

Contributor

Re: Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co Ltd

same thing as me. different company name i bought from, but comes up as this on the transaction activity.. File a claim right away. they are a scam company. I am doing the same thing now..

Contributor

I had my suspicions when I didn't received a confirmation email for my order.  I am so disappointed. My mother is in memory care and having a hard time adjusting.  I bought a small real-life dog that looks like a dog she owned.  She loves dogs and they always make her happy. Altzheimers is a terrible disease and my heart is broken. Not only for the loss of money but couldn't wait to see her reactions to the puppy/dog.  I haven't been allowed to see my mother since March. 

Contributor

I too have been in touch with PayPal...Sue <removed>.

Contributor

Sue, have they refunded you yet?

Contributor

I got a refund of $15. from my $29.98 purchase from Duo Tongguang Electronic.

When I contacted PayPal by phone, I was told to go to my bank to get the rest of my refund!

Where is the guarantee from PayPal?  Why does PayPal allow this company to continually steal money from it's customers?

Contributor

So annoyed!  I hope we will be able to get a refund.... does PayPal cover that?

I will be sending an email to them now 

Thanks for letting me know