Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Kwarren
Contributor
Contributor
🙄😡they got me on this to!!! Just opened package and was 2 paper pieces!!???!! But i cant find on my PayPal log so guess ill try going through my credit union!
Login to Me Too

Kwarren
Contributor
Contributor
Same just happened to me!😡
Login to Me Too

Monica901
Contributor
Contributor
I bought some elf in ceramic and I received very bad elf in cloth and I paid 90 euro! The value of good received is 10 euro at maximum!! They made me fun! 😱
Login to Me Too

Buznanna
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed; sending me a cheap doll not worth a $1 instead of the Waldorf doll they advertised! So infuriating.  Anyway, when my parcel arrived it was from a local company! the sender showing on the parcel is a local company IE: <removed>; yet Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. are in China!! with so many complaints here, I wonder if it were possible for Paypal to recognise fraudulent companies and not make payments and to warn people too! 

Login to Me Too

vickedd
Contributor
Contributor

email back Reindeer.jpgand f

Login to Me Too

swilly
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing for me. Ordered 2 Waldorf dolls and got two creepy keychain dolls that look like something found in a claw vending machine. If this company has been scamming Paypal buyers, how are they still allowed to use Paypal??

Login to Me Too

rtwalker81
Place an order with this company, the got my money for the purchase, I have not received anything from them. Emailed the email linked to the purchase and they said they can not find the order. They are scamming people left and right. You all need to run a check on these so call business that are linked to you all or people will leave not trusting you all with making purchases. This is ridiculous I have read reviews from over 216 people being scammed by this company. This is not good business dealings for you all.
Login to Me Too

Stanford96
I ordered a Christmas wreath that looked real and nice for 39.99 plus tax and shipping. Got a stupid plushy instead! Ridiculous and what a ripoff!
Login to Me Too

Monica901
Contributor
Contributor
Can we ask PayPal to stop payments to this Duo Tongguang? Than you I bought 3 times and goods were bad quality and different to what I ordered!!
Login to Me Too

Gill51
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a total scam the dogs are rubbish do not move at all Bought them for my grandchildren very dissatisfied and disappointed
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.