Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Andrae66
Contributor
Contributor
I sent it back and it cost me $38. PayPal gave me address that was in Chinese to return it to and the post office wouldn’t accept it and said it had to be in English so I tried several times sending messages asking them to translate it with no reply so I sent it back to the address that was on the envelope and now I’ve been told by PayPal they have closed the dispute in favour of them because I didn’t supply enough information. I only sent them the receipt with the tracking number but not a copy of the return address. So I’m $80 out of pocket and angry that PayPal are letting this happen so I have taken my credit card details off PayPal and I am not going to use them any more, to me they are just as bad as the scum company ripping us all off. They probably got a deal going with them that they get half of the money they rip of people
Login to Me Too

88olivaspatty
I did the same I got 4 of them and I got one that ran on batters and the other 4 were ugly stuff animals I paid 89.00 for them
Login to Me Too

Dozer777
New Community Member
Great me to
Login to Me Too

Richard206
Contributor
Contributor

sadly, based on my experience and that of many others on this board, you will not be protected by paypal, who despite evidence and all the comments on here, continue to settle disputes in favour of this bunch of criminals- making paypal themselves accomplices to the crime in my view. Very shabby operating from PP.

Login to Me Too

wyseguys
Contributor
Contributor

Richard206, I am please to tell you that (Duo Tonggaung Electronic Commerce Co) Refunded my money as of today. 

Login to Me Too

Richard206
Contributor
Contributor

good for you- how did you manage that?!

Login to Me Too

wyseguys
Contributor
Contributor

Richard206, Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. actually responded through Pay Pal and refunded my money. However I'm not out of

the woods completely because they say it will take up to 30 days for my refund to apply to my card. But I'm at least hopeful

and thankful for the quick response. Perhaps it was my due diligence with recording and sending emails to the company and to pay pal. Either

way I wanted to let people know that if they have a dispute with something they purchased and never received to never give up trying. 

Login to Me Too

Coop4
Contributor
Contributor
I got my refund via paypal today
Login to Me Too

Puss13
Contributor
Contributor
You are one of the lucky few!
Login to Me Too

gogomal26
Contributor
Contributor
How did you contact them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.