Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Jan142
Contributor
Contributor

That’s seems to be the case. I’ve only involved PayPal once before and that was successful so I’ve got my fingers crossed.

Login to Me Too

Tink10
I bought what was supposed to be an animated crow. I received a Styrofoam shaped crow barely covered in feathers. Could have bought a better one at Dollar Tree
Login to Me Too

Toniwalker
I purchased the realistic dogs from them and received a cheap toys over two months later
Login to Me Too

Rick1810
Contributor
Contributor

My mother buyed a spinning christmas village,

She say on facebook with the help of my paypal. ($29,98)

Its now deleted on facebook, and on there website.

We got a dam sticker.

Already send a refund request on paypal,

But what they want to pay back is way lower. ($21,00)

If it was something like $28 alright.

But that is just bull.

Login to Me Too

PaoloPravato
New Community Member
Comperato un qualche cosa che doveva assomigliare a un cane realistico, pagato anche euro 12,50 di tasse doganali per avere un pupazzo da pochi euro che non sembra nemmeno un cane, spero di essere rimborsato.
Login to Me Too

Jmemorgan
I ordered 3 Snowmen Christmas Wreaths. Got 3 Snowmen window stickers.
Login to Me Too

Jan142
Contributor
Contributor

Much the same as me. And I found them advertising on face book today!  Made sure I shared it to the public What an awful company it is and that it’s just a big scam. They where advertising a Bradford Exchange snowman snow globe that is only available thru the Bradford exchange company.

Login to Me Too

Lips369
Contributor
Contributor
Here are some resources for us to report these guys- and perhaps get our money back, if nothing else, to help others from falling victims of these crimes and add Paypal to be included on list of criminals- https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/about-scamwatch/tools-resources/online-resources/spot-the-scam-signs#an... EXPOSE PUBLICLY- ON SCAMGUARD and #REPORTSCAM REPORT SCAM TO: -FBI-INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER -FTC-FILL OUT OFFICIAL FORM FOR SCAM REPORT -USA.gov-search for"STATE CONSUMER PROTECTION OFFICES" -A.G.- CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE -file a report -LOCAL POLICE-find/call general # police -FILE OFFICIAL REPORT OF INCIDENT(police report) ( NOT 911 UNLESS YOU FEEL YOU'RE IN DANGER)
Login to Me Too

Clogrr
Contributor
Contributor

I was hoping Paypal could resolve my issue but I am now suppose to send this piece of junk barely worth $1.00 back to China at my expense if I want my refund. It will probably cost almost the entire refund to send it back. Also they sent me the return address in Chinese kanji. Has anyone ever tried to copy those characters in a way that the item would actually get to where it was suppose to go? Never again. I am so disappointed in Paypal. You would think with ALL the complaints about this company more could be done for all of us who were ripped off only to be ripped off again by Paypal.

Login to Me Too

lizmansfield
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal offers a shipping reimbursement. You have to jump through all the hoops disputing and uploading your tracking info, but they do offer it. It was $17.25 for me to mail back the piece of **bleep** tiny plastic bucket, and I just got the email that I will get the refund in a few days. I wouldve STILL rather paid to ship what I paid for the product, out of sheer principle to make this company take their crap back and refund me in full.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.