Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

owlly2
Contributor
Contributor

I just received the dog!!! It is just an ugly stuffed dog who doesn’t do anything. They charged me $9.99 just for shipping.

i doubt that there is anything we can do. 
This has happened to me before with a vacuum cleaner.

Login to Me Too

Kaygisuz
New Community Member
Dog has no functions We want our money back
Login to Me Too

Jfryklund
Contributor
Contributor
I just received this dog too and what I joke!! The stuffed dog looks like it came from a carnival.. I just filed a complaint... so yes it’s a scam.. don’t fall for it😡
Login to Me Too

Jfryklund
Contributor
Contributor
I just received my refund for $29.98..🙂 go to resolution center to file a claim.. state the problem.. I filed the claim earlier today and was resolved tonight . Did not gave to return the dog. Buying locally from now on.. learned my lesson!
Login to Me Too

diannedupont
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get a refund? I ordered three trains and got three pictures.
Login to Me Too

Allenb2
Contributor
Contributor
What resolution center? How did you contact them. I ordered Thomas Kincaide Christmas lanterns which was a bargain for $27.98. Have not receive them yet! I did get a very tiny lantern, plastic with a bulb in it with decals! About 4” tall! Cheap but don’t know if it came from them. I wouldn’t order something so cheap. The address on the bag was Vernon, CA.
Login to Me Too

ChookAoki
How do you file a complaint?
Login to Me Too

dj0287
Contributor
Contributor
They got me also and I used PayPal
Login to Me Too

milliejefferies
Contributor
Contributor

Did PayPal help you.  I purchased 2 rec'd one.  I'm sure the other pc of junk will come too.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220731j
Contributor
Contributor

Not yet; I just put in the Dispute with them using Paypal, today. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.