Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Cedumont
New Community Member
Total scammers. I bought a touch less forehead thermometer for $29.95. When I got it not only was it missing the batteries that were supposed to be included but it didn't work, wouldn't even come on. I contacted them and just kept getting responses telling me to follow the instructions. I put in a claim with PayPal and was offered a $4 refund. When I made the purchase it was listed as an American product, total crap.
Login to Me Too

faye-2016
Contributor
Contributor

i have ordered many things that i thought was ligit, and sitting here reading these complaints i feel that i had written them myself, very dissapointed with this company , i am out  75.00 , went thru all the emails and concerns and thoughtt paypal was good to handle our problems gusss not

Login to Me Too

rtwalker81
I bought something from them back in September and heard nothing else. Then send an email to the individual on the order about my purchase and all they can say is we can not find your order. Sent the invoice, transaction number nd they going to tell me to contact the company. Your name came up for the person linked to the account, I am reaching who I need. It **bleep** me off if anything reverts me to paypal for purchase. I will pass on it. This the second time this has happened, but no more..
Login to Me Too

They are SCAMMERS! I bought from them for an amount of 49.97 USD a cleaning machine for shoes that they promoted, and what a big joke it is! They sent me 2 cheap blue plastic brushes which does not even cost a dollar! I opened a case with Paypal, unfortunately it has been closed because it was not considered as an authorized transaction. This seller first sent me an email asking me to remove the case and promised to give me a refund of 20 USD first and once the case removed for the rest. I did not cancel the case. When Paypal finally got in between, the seller said that they will give a refund if the items are sent back within a period of days. I asked Paypal if the seller will also pay for the handling and postage because it will be obvious that I will lose again some money for it, as you see, even with the refunded amount it will seem to be just going to the postage once I send back the items. Finally, the case has been closed afterPaypal studied it because Paypal thinks the transaction is not unauthorized and there is no way of reopeningbthe case and get my money back. I hope these scammers get what they truly deserve, I also hope that Paypal will study the cases more seriously and profoundly. This is unfair, unjust and unprofessional. We, as buyers, oftentimes become victims of wrong advertisements and sadly if this continues to happen to us there will be a great problem in the future because we won’t be able to trust sellers any more.

Login to Me Too

beachfront123
Contributor
Contributor

agree, same thing happened  to me , they sent me a cheap and nasty product then told pay pal they would refund me my money if I sent the product back, sneaky sneaky what a scam of a way to rip people off and pay pal went in their favour in my case as well, disappointed 

Login to Me Too

corrina4u
Contributor
Contributor

Didn't get what I ordered. Horrible scammers, please do not order from them, Very disappointed. I hope Pay Pal helps me.

Login to Me Too

Puss13
Contributor
Contributor
Just like you I received this hideous small brush instead of the portable washing machine for shoes. Seriously!! Taken for a ride and looks like wont get my money back. Livid!!!!
Login to Me Too

ACA8814
New Community Member

I ordered a Realistic Teddy Dog (Lucky) for my Autism grandson for the amount of $ 29.98. Payment was done through PayPal on  August 31, 2020.   I promise my grandchild I had a great surprise coming to him by mail. Sad to say, I never received the order, and money was withdrawn from my bank account.  When purchasing this order it stated it would take from 2 to 3 weeks delivery. 

Login to Me Too

LST62
New Community Member
Me too!
Login to Me Too

Fuldelight
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a folding portable car protection awning. I did not receive item and tracking number didnt work. If anyone has their direct address I'd appreciate it as pay pal case closed by me by accident
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.