Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

CCAnd
Contributor
Contributor

I am terribly disappointed as I am sure the rest of you are. I'm also embarrassed that I fell for such as scam.  This is the second time I have unknowingly brought from China. Never again.

Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed twice as well and I didn't know I was buying from China because the listings claimed they were US based.

why is PayPal letting these people get away with so many lies and thefts. They seem to be just letting it go on. Why?

Login to Me Too

camposamy
Contributor
Contributor
I bought 2 puppies and nothing was received. Scam
Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

If you do receive them they will be nothing like you ordered. People say they received small stuffed toys. I ordered a newborn and got a small plastic monkey.

Login to Me Too

Stricklind0
Contributor
Contributor

I bought 5 as gifts, I got crappy cheep stuffed dog toys.

Login to Me Too

Char1147
I ordered 3 “Realistic Teddy Dog Lucky”. They were supposed to act like real puppies and were so cute!! What I got was 3 scruffy looking stuffed dogs not even close to the advertisement. They were supposed to be Christmas presents. Oh well!! I have gotten some great deals from China so not all are crooks but these people are and PayPal isn’t helping. They just closed my case and didn’t even tell me.
Login to Me Too

Craig84
Contributor
Contributor

It’s a cheap stuffed toy - feel so cheated 

Login to Me Too

Gaviota68
New Community Member
Sept 01 2020 Puchase the dog Still have not receive it This is a scam Paypal should remove this false people
Login to Me Too

Jerrisusan2020
Contributor
Contributor
They do try to steal our money!! I filed a dispute with them. They gave me refund andI did get 1 of the dogs, but it was a stuffed dog. I’m blazing mad about this!! Will contact PayPal about this and see what they recommend! Sorry about your problem, hope they will help you! Stay on them, file a claim instead of dispute and see if that helps. Good luck!!!!! J.Irwin
Login to Me Too

Tee417
Contributor
Contributor

How do I file a dispute and get my money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.