Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Shirl121
Contributor
Contributor
I had same problem then PayPal closed the case in their favour. I'm so angry as I did everything I was told to do. They should be banned big time.
Login to Me Too

Turtle77
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same boat! PayPal closed my claim just because this scam company did send my order! It just wasn't my order! My order, or merchandise, I ordered was completely different from what they sent to me! They sent a piece of plastic that was supposed to be a full METAL assembly! 

Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is as guilty as these fraudulent companies they help and protect. I encourage you to report the scam and their partners in crime: PayPal to econsumer.gov and Federal Trade commission. Links below. I already did. That is the ONLY way to stop them and their facilitator PayPal Authorities are not going to investigate unless they get a certain amount of complaints. and please spread the word to other victims. Thanks https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/
Login to Me Too

garyvivian

I HAVE RETURNED A PRODUCT, NOT THE SAME AS DESCRIBED, TO THEM Aust Post$18.30 postage at Pay Pals request and have not heard anything since early Sept. 20.  Please advise

Login to Me Too

BebelOne
Contributor
Contributor

These so & so mongrels are scamming in all different countries, the result is the same. They put online the real deal, then they just send you junk.'

Do not send back their junk, report it to 'Cyber crime' in your country & send a copy of your  report onto PayPal.

Also send to as many Government agencies for fraud as possible.

I am in Australia and received my full refund without having to send back their rubbish. 

Don't let them win. Good Luck. Bev.

Login to Me Too

cassie38
Contributor
Contributor

Did you use track facility and can you prove item was returned?  Have you opened a dispute with Paypal?  if you have, the actually call Paypal, email and messaging doesn't work, and demand a full refund.  Also, there are several fraudulent organisations mentioned on here, please report to them too.

Login to Me Too

lizmansfield
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody know what address to send products (JUNK) back to? Mine is just a bunch of Chinese characters - no idea how to ship it back.

Login to Me Too

TheDark1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I got it in English via a direct message to PayPal support, but if we post it on here they just hide it
Login to Me Too

SheilaDelray
Contributor
Contributor

Different company, different product, same SCAM.  I messaged PP support 2 days ago and again today.  Have not received any response.  Got the company name and address info in Chinese in the email confirming to offer of a settlement as have others.  PP now asking me for more info ... I want to tell them the address they provided is in Chinese (I am in the US) and do not feel I should be paying return shipping for an item I did NOT order or want.  BUT, I cannot find the place on their website to provide this information!!  What a horror.  

ALSO  --- there are many companies using numerous names on PayPal pulling this same bait and switch scam on a variety of products.  I think that Synchrony Bank, who is running PayPal Credit, should be made aware that they, through PayPal, are participating in fraudulent practices in the US.

Login to Me Too

Shirleyupton
I ordered a realistic monkey for my granddaughter and received a tiny stuffed monkey cannot get hold off the company how can someone rip people off am gutted
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.